Games....

Marie ✞♡

Day Twoo of School!!

I moved my head To "Fine China" by Chris brown. Craig looked up to chris brown that's why he always play his music.

Last night my mom barely would let me sleep listening to her ask Craig and I how school was.. She didn't care about me I know she only cared about Craig. But I tried not to think about it..

"Craig are we gonna listen to Chris brown all the way to school" I moaned. He laughed" We don't have to we here already.." I sighed we really listened to Chris brown all the way to school.

He got out the car again leaving me. I sighed and got out the car.

"Hey Marrrieeeee!" I heard a hyper voice knowing it could only be.

"Hey Sasha" I said inbetween laughs I was laughing at her loudness.

"Girl where we're you I was bored!! Nobody would turn up with me" She whined..

I heard the bell ring...

"See how late you are hmm girl boo let's go!!" She smiled as she grabbed my arm and we began to run to our class. I didn't need to go to my locker...

We ran in the classroom and took our seats.

"Okay class so are you guys ready for today's lesson?" The Ms.Willis announced.

"Nah I think we just want to chill today" scarlet said bored like while eyeing our teacher. I heard Ms.Willis sigh...

"What I mean to say was I'm giving you guys free time today..." Ms.Willis trailed off while siting back down In her seat. I guess that's the only benefit of having class with Scarlet since her dad pays her teachers paycheck she basically runs everything.

"Even tho I don't like the trick I have to say she run some good game." Sasha whispered to me. I nodded "I was thinking of us having a twerk party" she added. I giggled and rolled my eyes. I don't even know how to twerk.

"Hey Chicka..." I heard a stern voice. I looked up to meet eyes with the one and only princess her self.

"What do you want Scarlet" Sasha barked.

She rolled her eyes and starting pointing her finger at me." I was talking to her not you so umm I advise you to mind your business.."

"So anyway sweetheart ima need you to stay away from what's mine..." She noted. My face grew confused.

"What's yours?" I asked.

"Chresanto... You can't handle him trussst me." She put and emphasis on trust.

"Ohh really we'll Last thing I checked your boy was calling me baby and was all on me" I snapped.

"Why would he want a number two when he can have a ten" she smirked in my face.

"Back up before I pop off!" Sasha warned. Scarlet laughed."I think your forgetting who school this is.." With that being said Scarelet and her two slutty looking friends walked off.

I was beyond mad! Scarlet had a point why would Chresanto want me when he can have her...!

(Craig ✞♡)

I put my shirt back on. Gym was hectic he coach had us doing all kinds of crap that wasn't called for. I was waiting on Jacob because coach made him run an extra lap. I heard some of the boys talking. I tried to listen to the voices so I can know who it was.

"she said what!!" Chresanto shouted.

"She said you was all on her bro..." Latimore laughed.

"Man she tripping... It's called game she clearly don't understand.."

"Scarlet too.. She claiming you" Rayan chuckled.

"Ohh word what she say!" Chresanto sounded interested.

"That you was hers she warned Marie that's why Marie said was all on her" Latimore Chuckled.

"Trip city Scarlet know I don't fk with her no mo"

"Forget her what about Marie you really think you gonna get her to ask you out" Rayan asked.

Marie not my Marie... They can't be talking about my sister.

"Bruh don't believe me just watch..."

"I put 20 on That you know she Craig sister" rayan stated matter factually.

"Man phuck Craig" Chresanto chuckled.

It took so much in me to not go over and beat the shit out of them. Nah forget that!

"Craig let's go man we gonna be late for lunch" I heard Jacob state. I followed him.

Jacob is a really cool kid and he's smart. I think he perfect for Marie. I'm saying this because I know she's a junior and she's gonna wanna date soon and it's sho ain't gonna be Chresanto!

"ayye have you meet my sister yet..?" I asked him. He smiled."Yea I have 3 classes with her I never really talked to her tho why?"

"Maybe you should talk to her.." I trailed off.

"You want me to talk to your fine sister.." He asked like i was joking.

"Chill out better you than Chresanto" I convinced. He nooded smirking. Okay Chresanto wanna play let's see who gonna win this game tho...

(Marie...✞♡)

I sat down at the table with Sasha Lacey and Casey.

"About this twerk party tho!!" Sasha begged. We all shook our heads..

"Whatever Marie I beat you would twerk for Chresanto!" Sasha whined. Causing me to choke on my apple.

"I heard my name.." Chresanto said standing in front of our table.

"Hey..." I smiled shyly.

"So y'all was talking about me.. princess" he asked as he rubed my chin. "Maybe maybe not" I smirked. He leaned in and kissed my cheek softly and walked away.

Leaving me there confused and shocked his lips were so soft!

"That Azz!!!" Sasha yelled referring to Chresanto. He turnt around and smiled as he kept walking and sat with his crew. I turnt to the girls who we're staring blankly at me. "OOOO KILLLEMMM!!" Sasha blurted out.

"Omge why didn't you tell us about y'all too!" Casey cheered. I shook my head.

"Their is no us..." I sighed I know I wanted it to be it was clear he wasn't gonna ask me on a date tho...

"CRAIGGGG EWWW I AM NOT GOING ON A DATE WITH YOU YOU JUST GOT BACK ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM YOU ARE A NOBODY!!!! GROSSSSS" Scarlet squealed causing all everyone to stare. I got up and so did the girls they followed.

"WHAT!!! DO YOU WANT!!!" Scarlet shouted.

I was about to talk but then Sasha interrupted "NO WHAT DO YOU WANT ANYONE WOULD LOVE TO DATE CRAIG I MEAN LOOKK AT HIM!" Sasha shouted. Woah... Hmmm

Scarlet rolled her eyes and turnt her back from us and we went to Craig's table. "Craig are you-" I began.

"I'm fine Marieee!" He shouted. Then he sighed."Look I'm sorry-"

"NO ITS FINE CRAIG!" I screamed walking back to my table. I looked over at Chresanto which had smirk on his face! Man whatever...

----------/

MHMM I HOPE YALL LIKE SO FAR😄😄! REMEMBER OOO KILLLLEEEEMMMM😏