Better than Him

SORRY FOR SKIPPING....

Marie's Pov♡♛✝

One Month Later....

Chresanto was all on me in the hallway. "Baby stop" I giggled ."People staring"

"let them stare" he laughed I rolled my eyes as I got to the water fountain and bent over to drink some water Chresanto hands were on my waist. I pushed him away gently. "ugh Hurry up" he moaned.

I really think Chresanto was a good person. I've gotten used to him he's really sweet and cares for me. I got up and wiped my mouth. Chresanto leaned in an kissed me I bit his lip as I pulled away.

He groaned as he got a text."I gotta Go baby" he sighed.

"where are you going during school?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Ray Latimore and I skipping school" he shrugged. I shook my head where was my invite.

"Can I-"

"You cant come"

"But bab-"

"I'm not letting you skip school baby I'll be back since I have football practice okay" he sighed as he kissed me before walking out the door.

I sighed... My birthday is tomorrow so I'm having a sleepover Sat night but tomorrow is Friday so I have another day of the jail house before I can turn up!

I hummed all the way to sixth period. I looked over at Chresantos seat and sighed. "OMGEEE the senior trip is next week!" I heard Scarlet squeal. I rolled my eyes I can't believe she's gonna be with Chresanto without me for a whole 4 days!

We had a substitute today so we all basically played with her head saying we can do things we normally don't do.

Jacob❀♡

It's 7th period which on Thursdays is gym. Everyone is talking about how Chresanto And his little crew skipped school during 6th period so they can go too our rival school and trash they field. If you ask me I would say Marrie deserve better.

I know Marrie is only a really good friend now but I'm slowing falling in love with her and I know Chresanto isn't gonna love her like I can. Craig got me into to this little game and I'm losing... Losing bad but don't think I'm forgetting.

"And I heard they also stink bombed it!" One of the kids in the locker room said. I sighed as I changed my shirt.

"Man Marie deserves so much better" I barked to Craig he nodded.

"Come again?" I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Chresanto I forgot he takes gym with us. "Ima ask you again Perez What did you say?" He spat in my face.

"That Marie deserves better..."

"And who is better you?" I heard his friends laugh I looked at Craig as he shook his head.

"Actually yea I am" I smirked.

"Ayye it's not my problem that your crush" he said pointing to me

Then he pointed at Craig." And Your sister does Jaw exercises on my balls" . Craig charged at Chresanto an put his hands around his neck while Chres was on the locker. Ray and Latimore pulled Craig off of Chresanto and threw him to the ground.

Chresanto flexed his jaw. "Remember who is the captain of the football and remember who the coach is to me I'll have y'all asses on the bench for the rest off the year." He barked.

"HURRY UP BOYS!" we heard coach yell.

I helped Craig up and we began to walk away. "Oh and Perez" I turnt to Chresanto. "You ain't getting on my field today.." He smirked I nodded he just mad I can steal his girl...!

Skipping to After School-

"Jacob why aren't you practicing?" Marie asked as we sat on the bleachers my mom can't pick me up til after football practice so I had to watch.

"Because Chresanto told me Im not Allowed on his field today" I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair. She looked at the field then back at me. "Why would he do that?" She asked.

"We got into an argument" I shrugged.

"I'm going to talk to him about that he's knows other than Sasha Lacey and Casey your like one of my best friends" she noted I smiled. She was such a pretty girl her curly hair in the wind and her gorgeous eyes. IM SO MUCH BETTER FOR HER!!!!!!!!!

"You wanna leave and go get some ice cream down the street" I suggested. She smiled at me."Yaaaaas" she cheered I helped her up and we were on our way out. I smiled at Chresanto and he frowned at me then turnt around "YOU CALL THAT RUNNING!" He shouted. I can tell he was mad I laughed as we left.

❀♡

"Let me taste yours" she giggled as she took some of my cookie dough ice cream. She made a cute little face as she scrunched it up.

"WHats wrong!" I laughed she shook her head.

"Brain freeze" she squealed I squeezed her head she laughed as she pouted.

"Your ice cream is too sweet!"

"Just like you" I smiled she smiled at me. She bit down on her spoon and got closer to me causing me to gulp.

"How sweet am I ?" She smirked as her spoon was in her mouth I fanned myself. Chresanto got this girl like this!!

"Calm down Jacob I'm just kidding" she punched my shoulder. I gave her a look I almost had a heart attack. She laughed

I need your love..

I need your time

When everything's wrong I'll make it right.

All the things I wanted to say to her was running through my mind like it was a track field. She looked at her phone and groaned. "Football Practice is almost over. let's go..." She said. I nodded as we got up and threw our trash.

How ima get her I don't know but I know I'm better than Chresanto...

Marie❀♡......

I laughed at Jacobs joke as we arrived back at the field. Chresanto came and bumped into Jacob. "Sorry to ruin your oo so good conversation Come on Marie..." He flexed his jaw. Before I could talk Chresanto was pulling me with him.

"Craig Ima take Marie home today" he Yelled out to Craig. What's his problem?

I got in the car and he got in angry like. He drove off fast I couldn't even wave back at Jacob.

"where y'all go ?" He asked.

"wh-"

"You know who.."

"Jacob" I asked.

"No shit Sherlock" I looked at him and start laughing."You think I'm cheating on you with Jacob stop playing." He gave me a serious look then start laughing. He leaned in an gave me a kiss. I smiled

"I can't wait til the sleepover this weekend" he smiled as we pulled up. I raised an eyebrow "Sorry baby but my sleepover is girls only" I giggled as I kissed his cheek.

"Naw every year two weeks before championship we have a sleepover at someone's house and It's Craig's year..."

NO NO NO NO I AM NOT HAVING THEM FOOTBALL PLAYERS RUIN MY SLEEPOVER!!!!!.....

"ohhh" I trailed off before kissing him and leaving. I just found out we don't have school tomorrow so I'm happyyyyyy!

I walked in the house and marched to the living room. Craig was sitting on the couch eating an apple and my mom was in the phone about Craig. I snatched the phone out her hand and hung up the phone.

"MARIE!!" She shouted I could care less.

"NO HOW COME YOU DIDNT TELL ME CRAIG IS GOING TO HAVE A SLEEP OVER THE SAME DAY AS MINE!!" I yelled I was so mad she didn't care about how I felt about this she only care about Craig!!!!!

"Calm down they aren't going to bother you!"

"MAN FORGET THIS!" I yelled running up out the living room.

😘💯