Chapter 2

Calum's pov

The plane journey was long. Luckily Emma slept most of the way and Squid stayed quiet in his cage. Megan fell asleep on my shoulder and I also fell asleep for about 2 hours. We arrived at the airport where there was a lot of fans too.

"What you going to do?" Megan asked looking at all of the fans, through a window.

"Uh, I'll meet a few of them and take some pictures. Can I take Emma?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, just make sure she's okay," Megan smiled.

"Okay, she loved it before. Are you going to wait here?" I asked.

"Yeah, come and get me when your finished," she said, kissing my cheek and walking away with Squid. I walked with Emma and the security through the doors, where the fans were waiting.

"Hey everyone! So this is my daughter, Emma and she's going to help me meet some of you today. Sorry if we can't see you all though," I explained. I put Emma down so she could walk and I met as many fans as I could. Emma followed me around, holding onto my leg and spoke to some fans as I took pictures with them. She really isn't shy which is surprising considering I used to be so shy.

"Say bye," I said to Emma.

"Bye bye," she giggled and I went back over to Megan.

"Hey, let's go," I smiled.

We walked back pasted all the fans and Megan said hi to them. We put all of our stuff in a taxi and then got inside. The tour didn't start till next week but we had to go to LA to do some promo before hand.

"You know, this is the first holiday Emma has been on and she's travelling the world!" I laughed.

"I know, it's pretty insane," Megan smiled.
"So I, stupidly, let the boys choose the house that we shall be staying in for this next week. It's either going to be amazing or really bad!" I explained.

"Alright, let's hope for the best then!" She giggled.

But when we pulled up outside I saw one of the biggest houses I have ever seen.

"We're staying here!" Megan grinned, looking out the window.

"Wow! This is going to be amazing!" I smiled, taking Emma out of the taxi. I took our bags inside and Emma brought Squid and Emma inside.

"Oh my god!" I said, looking around the large living room I had just walked into to.

"This is so nice!" Megan smiled, looking at the large television and the comfortable sofas.

"I wonder where the boys are," I said, wondering around.

"Where did Emma go?" Megan asked.

"Uh, I think she went this way," I replied, walking down the corridor. At the end, I saw Emma leaning against thet large, glass sliding doors. On the other side were the boys, playing in a big pool. The pool had a large slide on it and there was a jacuzzi on the left of it.

I opened the door and Emma went running out.

"You're here!" Luke shouted, climbing out of the pool.

Ashton picked up Emma and spun her around.

"Hey Emma!" He smiled.

"This house is amazing guys!" Megan smiled, walking outside.

"I know, it's so cool. I found it!" Michael replied.

"How was your flight?" Ashton asked.

"Alright. Pretty long," I said.