Chapter 2

(A/N: Hey, sorry about the delay, I've been busy studying for midterms!!! Please enjoy!!!)

Hours of laughter and screams followed after the three of you had started the challenge. Now only Mark was left, and he was on Night 5. If he passes this night, than he would've beaten you by one night. As the score stands, Jack got passed Night 3, and you got passed Night 4, but Foxy caught you off guard halfway through Night 5.

"Come on, come on! I only have 10% battery left and it's only 4!" Mark is know yelling as he continued to play.

Sean and you were sitting on either side of him. All three of you had agreed that the two not playing won't say anything while the third is. You were crossing your fingers and biting your lips. You watched the clock turn to 5, and now Mark only had 4% of battery left. He's not going to make it, you thought happily.

Suddenly, the power went out on the screen, Mark had ran out of power. "No! Nonononononononononon-" Mark started to mutter, looking intensely at the doors, while you were about ready to jump out of your seat and do a victory dance.

But suddenly, the chime of the clock reached your unhappy ears, and the screen showed that Mark had, miraculously, beat the game. Throwing his hands up in the air, careful not to hit you or Sean, and shouted, "I AM THE KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!!!!"

Laughing along with Sean at Mark's silliness, all three of you turn towards the camera and say your outro's for each of your channels (yours can be whatever you want cuz I'm lazy like that).

After Mark turned off the recording, all three of you exited the recording room and headed towards the kitchen. "I'll edit the video later, right now, I'm famished." Mark stated, reaching his arms above with to stretch.

"How about I make some Mac-N-Cheese?" you pulled out said boxes from a cabinet in Mark's kitchen.

"YES!" both of the guys yelled excitedly, sounding like a couple of five year olds.

Laughing you got to work, checking the time to see that it was only 6 in the afternoon. "Do you have plans later with (b/f/n)?" Sean asks, looking at you with a goofy grin on his face.

"Actually yeah, how did you know?" you ask, adding the noodles to the boiling water.

"You had the same dreamy-far-off look you usually get when your thinking about him." he states, and you couldn't help but blush at this knowledge.

"Do I really do that?" you are now staring intently at the pot of noodles cooking.

"Yeah actually, you do." Mark interjects, leaning against the counter next to you on the opposite side of Sean.

"Oh..." was all you could say, I never knew that I made a certain face when I thought about (b/f/n), that's kind of embarrassing, you thought as you finished up the mac-n-cheesy goodness.

After serving it up, and eating it, Mark and Sean took over cleaning the dishes since you cooked. So while you were sitting on the counter next to the sink, you guys continued to have a conversation. "So what're the plans with your man tonight?" Mark asks with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, we're going to go see (m/n)." you reply, absent-mindedly swinging your feet out.

"Isn't that the movie you've really wanted to see after you watched that trailer?" Sean asks, drying his hands after finishing with the dishes.

With a goofy grin, you excitedly nod your head in answer. "Well I'm happy that he's taking you to see the movie. I'm really happy for that you have a guy that knows how to treat a pretty lady right!" Mark exclaims, leaning against the counter on your right, Sean on your left.

Mark and Sean were both happy for you when you first started dating (b/f/n). They always wanted to see you happy. "What time are you supposed to go on your date tonight?" Sean asks.

"8, why?"

"Well it's 7 right now, lass." he starts chuckling while you start panicking.

"Ohmygosh, I'm sorry guys but I've got to get home and get ready! Thanks again for letting join you guys in the challenge." you rush to the front door, the two men following behind.

"It's fine. Just take care of yourself and text us later." Marl pulls you into a quick hug, and Sean does the same.

"Alright, I will! Bye!" and you left Mark's place in a hustle to get home and ready for your date tonight. 

*Mark's POV*

Chuckling at (y/n)'s quick departure, I flop down on my couch, and Sean sits down next to me, also smiling, probably at (y/n). "You know, I really am happy for her, knowing that she finally found a guy that treats her how she deserves to be treated." Sean murmurs, starring up at the ceiling with his head leaning up against the back of the couch.

"Yeah, me too. She deserves it, after all the other guys in her past that tried to use her." I winced at the memory of when (y/n) told me about all the guys that had acted nice to her, but then found out that they just needed her for something.

"Yeah, I know how you feel." I look over to see Sean frowning, and I knew that I had the same look on my face.

Suddenly, I felt a chill down my spine, and started feeling slightly uneasy. After a few seconds, the feeling went away. It's probably nothing, I thought as I turned to Sean to see if he wanted to play some more video games.