The 1st Time They/You Ask You Out

Jace:

"Hey Y/N can I talk to you?" Jace asked as I finished training. "Sure, let me take a shower and I'll meet you here." I grabbed my water bottle and walked back to my room. After my shower I put on jeans and a t-shirt. I grabbed my leather jacket and walked back to the training room. "Hey Jace." He turned around and said, "Y/N, I've got something to tell you. I think, no, I know that  love you."

"Jace!" I exclaimed. I was surprised, I thought that Jace would be into anyone, but me. When I first saw him I fell in love. I thought he had a girlfriend, but apparently he didn't.

"So, will you go out with me?"

"Of course!"

Alec:

"Hey Y/N! Wait up!" Alec called out as I walked out of the Institute. "What?" I asked as I walked backwards to talk to him. "I have to ask you something later. Can you meet me at the park at 8:00 tonight?"

"Sure," I responded. I was wondering all day what he was going to ask me, but I couldn't figure it out. When I got to the park I saw a banner hanging in between two trees, but it was too dark to see what it said. "What is that?" I asked myself. Then the banner turned on. "Do you have a bae?"

Alec immersed from the trees and asked, "Well, do you?"

"No, but now I do!" I said as I ran up to him and kissed him.

Clary:

After that little incident with Clary, we became really close. I started to have big feelings for her lately and I've been thinking of asking her out. I bought her favorite flowers to give to her tonight.

(5 hours later...)

"Clary, I came to ask you something important." I say moving the plates.
 "Go ahead then." She says. "Well, I've been thinking a lot about us, especially about my feelings for you. And I like you as more than a friend." I took out the flowers from behind my back. "Will you go out with me?" I ask. "OH. MY. GOD! YES!" She says hugging me.

Izzy:

I now I'm a vampire and shouldn't like a shadowhunter, but I couldn't stop thinking about her. The most perfect girl in the world, Isabelle. After a lot of thinking I decided to find her.

1 month later

OH. MY. GOD. 1 month later, but I've finally found her. I go over to her, "Hey." I say as she turns around, looks at me, and takes her whip out. "Wow. Chillax, I came over to say hi." I say with my arms raised as a sign of peace. " Oh, okay... hi!" She says. "Y/N" I say. "What?" She asks confused. " Y/N, that's my name." I say. "Well, hi Y/N." She says surprised I told her. "Will you go out with me?" I ask. "What?" She asked surprised. "Will you go out with me?" I asked again. "I do-" She never finished her sentence because I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me. "One chance. Please." She groaned. "Fine. One. Chance."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------