Every Rose Has Its Thorne!

Chapter one~ The first day of highschool

'Running as fast as I could its all dark until I fell over a log a man in black comes up until a boy runs by in a flash and knock him over before I could see his face'

Ring ring ring my alarm clock goes off I knew it was just another dream. I got up so tired but excited for today as it was the first day of High school. I knew I had to wear something so out of this world and I knew what it was going to be... As I got dressed I went straight downstairs. 'Hey mom what’s for breakfast?' 'Oh hey Destiny I made eggs, beacon and toast with butter for your big day and you little sister gets cereal' 'Of course she is only 2.' I ate my breakfast and went upstairs to fix my hair and other things so I would look awesome after that I had some time left. I stared at the clock every move it made until it was 8:00am I rushed downstairs and told my mom I was going. As I hugged her goodbye and rushed out the door for my bike until I stopped I seen a blonde pale girl my age starring at me until I took one blink and she was gone. Weird I thought but it was properly my imagination playing tricks on me,…As I got my bike I went off to my first day of high school with my ipod touch earphones in my ears listening to firework by Katy Perry. I stopped in a few minutes and there it was Oakwood high I was so excited I parked my bike and ran to my best friends Amber, Stacey and Ariana. 'Hey guys like the new look?' "Omg Destiny we Love it! It so cute' I was happy to hear that comment until the bell rang . We all already knew where to go because we all got our schedule the day before. My first class was History none of my besties were in it but the blonde girl that I seen this morning was. I wanted to say something but I didn’t have the guts to do it. The classes passed quickly until the bell rang for lunch. Nobody Is so excited or lunch unless there going out to buy it instead of having cafeteria food. I seen my besties sitting at the first middle table as I walked there I stopped as first when saw this guy there was something about him that I couldn’t figure out I couldn’t stop starring until I heard my friends call out for me.'

Um Destiny you were paused in that spot starring at something for 5 minutes what was that about?' amber said. ' Oh well do see that guy over there? 'you mean the one with that group? they all look like brother and sisters.. 'Um yeah guess so but him there something about him I cant figure out..?' I remembered seeing Stacey’s face surprised and mean in a way towards me.

'Um Stacey you ok? ' I said very awkwardly.... 'Um yeah of course why wouldn’t I be um lets keep eating facing this way' . She was acting very strange but I didn’t know why but oh well as we continued to eat couldn’t keep my eyes off him until Ariana told me to walk past him on purpose before the fake popular girl Caitlin would. As I got up from my chair from the corner of my eye I seen Stacey throw her banana peel in front of me until I slipped on it and fell. I remember seeing blur at first until I seen the guy I was starring at run up to me and lift me half way up his hand were as cold as ice and as pale as the first snow fall he actually opened his mouth and spoke to me... 'Are you okay? you took a big fall' I turned around for a moment and seen her face reaction as a superised and furious I just couldn’t get why she would do that to me but I turned around and remembered he was still waiting for an answer. 'Oh yes sorry about that but I’m ok its just my ankle that hurts though.' 'Oh I will take you to the nurse' .He lifted me up like how a prince does to a princess and brought me to the nurse . I remembered a bunch of eyes and face reactions from when he was carrying me epically from Stacey and Caitlin but after this I’m going to have a chat with Stacey! As we got there the nurse left a note saying 'Be back in 10 minutes' He put me on the chair and sat down with me. 'Sorry I didn’t introduce myself im Justin and you are? 'Its ok and im Destiny... Thanks for helping me back there' 'Your welcome Destiny an nice to meet you' We were starring at eacother for a few minutes realized seeing his ring that had black stone in the middle I smiled until I seen his eyes turn a little bit red but he paused himself and said 'I’m sorry I have to go bye I’m sorry' He rushed out while the nurse was walking in I didn’t know what have happened but I hope it was nothing bad. The nurse checked out my ankle it was just a sprained I had to wear a cast so whenever I walked I limped they sent me home early. When I got out of the school I had no clue how to ride my bike so I sat on it and used one foot I almost fell a few times but I got the hang of it.

As I arrived home nobody was there my mom was at work and my little sister was a day care. I didn’t bother to call my mom so I stayed in my room the whole time. I wondered why Stacey would do that to me and why would Justin rush out like that oh well. I took a quick nap and dreamed of Justin I wondered was he the one or was it just false. I woke up from a buzzing sound it was my cell phone I got a text and it was from Justin ' Hey Destiny I’m sorry I rushed out like that I was late for something and I know how you are might be wondering how I got this number it was from your best friend Amber and she says she hopes you get better oh and we should meet up sometime um text me back if you could bye'. I couldn’t believe he would write that to me! He is properly the one for me or not I don’t know. I wanted to go for a walk I got my crutches went downstairs and left I decided to take a short cut in the woods. I love being around nature I laid on the floor and starred into the clouds until a guy came up to me and asked if I was ok. 'Hi I’m Jacob and I hope you are ok' he smiled at me ' Oh yes I am ok I just relaxing' 'Oh cool hey what happened to your leg?' 'Long story and yea I should be going um here is my number call me anytime so we can talk plus I seen u at school today' 'Oh ok and do u need help home?' 'Its ok so bye nice seeing you' I smiled and got up then walked away it was like all the boys liked me I wondered why? Oh well as I got home I seen the back door opened but I didn’t know why until I heard something in my room I was scared so I got a bat and walked up stairs I opened the door and.............