Chapter 13

Lucy's P.O.V.

"What?" Colin asked.

"My mother told me the day I shifted that she was the daughter of a very powerful alpha and that my father was the prince of the fairies... Also he's name is Jonathan Matthews. So I put two and two together... " I told them.

"Wow..." Colin started, Then a smile broke out on his mouth and he stepped towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his chest. "I can't believe my lovely mate is a princess, and an alpha's granddaughter... Even if your parents aren't very powerful anymore, because I'm assuming they were exiled... You my beautiful mate are extra powerful... I can't believe that you are half fairy. This is amazing news... A bit weird I must admit, but that doesn't make it any less amazing."

"That means... that means, that you are my niece..." Jade said shocked and amazed.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I replied.

"Well, sweetheart, we need to get to class... We are already about fifteen minutes late..."

"Oh, okay, I hadn't realized that much time has passed..." 

"Come on." He says before giving me a quick kiss, but even such a small kiss set my body on fire. Gawd, this dude is amazing... Then he lead me to class, he had pulled me out of the bathroom, but once we were in the hall he made sure not to touch me, but that didn't stop him from giving me side ways glances, the whole way to his class.

"Well, I found her." He said to the whole class when we entered. I just hurried to my seat in the back of the class... It was the only seat left. These people don't know me. So they also don't care about me. Even though I've been going to school with most of these people since elementary... 

For the last half hour of class i decided to drawl. I drew Colin, but not the Colin that these people would recognize, instead I drew him in his wolf form. Oh, what a beautiful wolf he was.

The bell rung signalling to go to our next class. As I was gathering my stuff, Colin said, Lucy, can I talk to you for a few minutes?"

"Yeah." I said seeing the hungry look in his eyes, I knew that he want a kiss.

When the room had cleared out, he went to close and look the door, then he walked towards me with confidence. He had me pined against the wall, with his arms by my shoulders.

He quickly leaned into me and planted his lips on my mine. Then he started to trail kisses along my jawline and down my neck. I tilted my head to give him better access. He started to suck and nip at my neck. I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensation of it all. 

He then trailed kisses back up my neck to my ear, which he nibbled a little bit before continuing his kiss along my jawline again until he reached my mouth. After kissing me on my mouth a bit more he finally pulled away. 

"You better be getting to class." He said. "I still have a class to teach..." 

He let me go and went to open his door and quickly students started to fill the room. I grabbed my stuff and walk to third period in a rush... Colin is definitely going to be the death of me, especially if he keeps kissing me like that...

Vote and comment please!

Love you lovelies!

Hope you are enjoying!

Question time!

Have you ever had a small crush on a hot teacher?

I haven't ever had any hot teachers so I can't say that I have, but some of my friends have...