Living a lie...

PROLOGUE: Being someone who is from a rich family who has high standards, someone who is the perfect daughter that every parent would want to have, someone who achieves the best without a fail, a girl that lives a life being fake...that girl is Nicola Kim.

Nicola Kim the 18 years old adult who 'Blossomed into a beautiful young woman' that's what the one and only Mr Kim would say, her so called father Kevin Kim, the biggest American-Korean business man and the proud owner of the car company 'Audi' (a/n let's just pretend xD) the one who strives to be the best and only thinks about money, of course saying anything to the Kim siblings aren't from his heart only from his money making mind.

Nicola is a girl full of secrets and mystery, different from her bothers-Kris and Damon and her sister-Angel. Kris being the eldest -24 years old - is the most modest, smartest guy with a ripped apart heart underneath who is going to take over his father's job once he's father retires. Angel the second oldest-21 year's old- is currently in Harvard Law School in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Angel is the 'Teachers pet' and is a girl who is loved and known by everyone because she's what everyone says 'An Angel sent down from heaven' she's intelligent , most beautiful and a girl with a kind heart who cares for her sister a lot because of what Nicola's been through. Then there's the 18 years old Trouble maker, Basketball team captain and the 'Schools HOTTIE' who has ALL the girls fawning over him with his signature look the Famous and Sexy smirk, Nicola's twin brother, Damon, he is arrogant and a conceit bitch (a/n Sorry @MissSwiftey13 I had to make him like this!:3) who only cares about himself. He and Kris aren't on the best terms because of their history.Then there's Nicola herself, a girl who is the most nearest to the term 'Perfect' she is everything a girl could wish for prettiest, model 'S' like figure and who is the top of school and who can forget her heart breaking smile that can get all the boys fainting. She and her brother, Damon goes to Epic High School/College in Canada, a public school for the rich and is in there last year of college.

There's always a story behind everything...and always two sides to everyone...