Chapter 4

I'm BACKKK! :D Yer yer yer!! \O/

I was editing the chapters... But I still don't know...:/

----------------------------------------------

Author's P.O.V

"Jason Roberts don't be rude, we only came here for our kids not to insult other kids" The female's voice interrupted the male.

"But I stated the truth, right?" the male said while looking at his kids.

As they kept on bickering, everyone else turned to where they were bickering and was aw'ed on how God like they looked ,only one person didn't and this person was feeling happy, relieved, angered, mad that they came back like nothing happened before, when they left him and his sister's alone saying that there will be another family will be taking care of them until they come back.

Flashback

Author's P.O.V

"M-m-m-mother,fa-ath-e-er where are you going don't leave us!" 6 years old Damon and Nicola cried so much, it was like a kid dropped his/her favourite ice-cream on the floor.

"Please, mother don't leave us like this, don't leave Damon and Nicola like this, don't leave ME LIKE THIS!' Damon's older sister screamed out.

"Take care of yourselves...The KIMs will come and look after you.We'll be back as soon as we finish some business under ground and we will be living peacefully again, Katherine take care of them." Their mother wavered, trying not to cry in front of her children.

Oh how much they lied...they could never be the happy family they once were again...not when they were involved with the underworld.

Present

Author's POV

The sound of the bell went shrilling down the hallway ,indicating that it was time for 1st period and everyone started to groan but fled to their perceptive classes. There were only 4 people left in the hallways of Epic High.

Damon was stuck in his position , staring at the two older people in front of him and his sister, with his eyes softening and tears wanting to come out he looked down. Not wanting everyone to see the real him, the broken down and fragile little boy that he was.

"Mother,father" Damon bowed 90 degrees greeting them just because this was the real reality of Damon and the people around him. The reality of the under ground world, the reality that hit him hard in the face the moment Nicola and his real parents appeared 10ft away from them but of course Nicola didn't know a thing that was going on and was standing there like a fish.

Nicola's POV

"Damon, Nicola come here and give us a hug!"

---------------------------------

Short chappie I know...

Kekeke... So Katherine?... 'underground business' :D surprise(?)

Sorry bout' the break... But I still won't be updating frequently... T^T sorry guys! I will update once in a while tho! :)