Chapter 3

WARNING: SWEARING AND IT'S A LONG CHAPTER! :D

---------------------------------------------

Nicola's P.O.V

Waking up to a bucket of cold water to my face ,by Kris meant that I didn't wake up by his 3rd try of shouting out my name or shaking my body. But jheez he didn't have to do that, I didn't like it! It's a nono *finger waves*

"AHHHH YOU ASS :( "I screamed out. *Late reaction much*

"TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T WAKE UP TO MY CALLS AND SHAKING" Kris screamed back and made Angel barge into the room.

Angel's P.O.V

*What's with all the screaming? It's 6 in the morning...WAIT OMG... DON'T-TELL-ME- OMG OMG OMG!!*

I ran into Nicola's room seeing Nicola with messy bed hair. Sitting up with a sad/hurt face?!

...

I started to panic...

"OMG WE CAN EXPLAIN, WE DIDNT WANT TO-" I stopped when Kris smack the back of my head and gave me the 'STFU' look, to be honest it isn't a pretty sight...

Nicola gave me a 'WTF' look and said that Kris just splash cold water on her face to wake her up and asked me to finish what I was about to say, "U-U-UHH-H-EEE-RRR-M hehe" was all that came out of my mouth.

"It's n-nothing, do-on't worry she was just panicking. She didn't know what she was talking about..

yeah she didn't know what she was talking about. It's early in the morning! You got school today ,so go and get ready!" Kris started to ramble, he dragged me out of her room and took me to his.

Uh oh... I'm in BIG trouble

Nicola's P.O.V

*Okay :/ whatever! I need to get ready...it's raining...AGAIN...*

After finishing doing my daily routine and picking out a pair of Khaki chinos, a crop top saying 'IDGAF', showing a bit of my belly with a black leather jacket and my black studded black heels *Ch'yehh Tomboy style*

Taking my 'Baby' (The Black with blue neon lights, Lamborghini Aventador from the Tron) and driving to school, damn right I drive a Lambo and not a Audi *smirk*. I drove to Starbucks to get my-self breakfast and a Caramel Frap. because I still had time to spare.

...Don't feel to good... was it the Starbucks...? It couldn't be, I always have it...better not be the time of the month...well shit...

Author's P.O.V

Parking in the school's car park, which is on the east side of the car park.

She went into school and enters with a smile on her face which makes everyone stop what they're doing and makes the boys 'faint' and girls stare with green envy eyes but that stops when someone (most properly a girl) shouts out "Its DAMON, STEFAN AND TYLER!!!"

"DAMON, BITE MY NECK!!!" (A/N Vampire Diaries anyone?:D) "TYLER YOU SEXY BEAST" "STEFANNN,ILOVEYOU,MARRYME!!"

So fricking NOISY...My life is officially over . FML

Yep the schools 'Hotties' and the 'Ruler' (more like slut) of this school (Alexandra ) and her minions (Fran and Anna) with them, literally stuck on to them.

All you can see is, girls touching up there make-up, pulling their skirt higher to make them look 'sexier' and going up to them and try to seduce them and the shy ones would look down and blush? Does that even make sense?...and then there's the boys who just roll their eyes full of jealousy wanting to be them , but they're happy with Nicola , the schools 'Princess'.