Chapter 1

Okay! Quick Update:) OFFCIAL CHAPTER for you guyss!!!

So im going to be including all the Siblings P.O.Vs sometimes, so the p.o.v will be switched throughout the story and will be some sort of sub story...do you guys know what I mean? Lool…its okay…just read and you’ll get in the future chapters! Enjoyy this Chapter!!^^

TheOneYouLike18~              

Just In case you guys don’t know…

*___* - Thoughts

“___” – Speech

‘___’ – Actions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘I just wanna live a life with no stress

Success is just a mile away, I look for better days

Even if they hate you,just gotta smile through it all

Just be grateful,you just gotta smile through it all

I’m doing so well so thanks for your help

I do it for myself for nobody else

And I own to myself,I just gotta smile through it all

Just smile it all, just smile through it all’

J-Reyez - Smile Through It All 

(The Chrous)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicola’s P.O.V

*Today’s the day and dads not even here…What kind of husband/father does that to his own wife and kids?! Tchh…Should’ve known this isn’t the first time he missed mothers grieving*

Standing in front of a grave stone with

Leona Kim

14.12.1970 - 8.9.2005

A Loving Wife/Mother

Engraved into it. *Right so dad couldn’t put more on…Bas-*

 “Nic” “Nikki” “NICOLA!!!”  Damon whispered in a harsh tone while nudging me.

“huh”

“HURRY UPPPP!!! Angel is finished, so say what you have to say so we can go!”

I just rolled my eyes to his reply. I didn’t get him even though he’s my twin shouldn’t we be the same but were not, were different and never will be the same, well only our looks. I got out of the daze about cursing my dad and went onto the small black podium with a stand and a microphone, looking through the crowd of people I see all pity and small smirks on their faces something I can’t stand and absolutely despise I don’t know why they pity us God just took mum into a better place so she doesn’t waste her time her on Earth with people that are disgusting and idiotic people like my dad.    

*Arghh Stupid,fake assholes…why did have to be you?  Why couldn’t it be dad? Huh mother?! Why did you have to do it? Why?*

I took a deep breath in and out I didn’t know why it was so hard this time round I’ve been doing this for the past 10 years so why was it so hard now?!

"I would like to thank all of you for coming and seeing my mo-"

I couldn’t do it this time. I ran off the stage and ran, with Angel screaming for me to stop, which I didn’t, with tears the threating to come out like a waterfall I shouldn’t, no I couldn't it wasn’t a choice. Running, where ever my feet took me, I felt so lost...lost like a little girl...so lost that I couldn’t handle the pain that I have been building up for the last 10 years and just broke down and I let out the guilt and feelings like a bottle pouring out. My legs stop working and became numb. I fell on my knees with my hair draped down wet, dripping over my shoulders because of the rain. I felt a hard chest against my head and hands going around me and they murmuring things like "don’t worry" "everything will be fine" but in reality nothing was ever going to be fine and never will be. I knew I was safe and protect with Kris and Angel by my side but the ugly truth came out...this was the real me ; a girl, a fragile girl, not a happy-go-lucky with smiles on her face every day... just a useless, fragile girl with a broken heart like broken glass that can’t be fixed. Millions of thoughts were running through my head, so fast I couldn’t think straight that’s when everything went black...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A late, quick update.

Just a briefing on where her mum is and how the family acts...sort of and a sneek-peek of the real Nicola :D

Hmm...was it too much for the first Chapter?

I will update every weekend? or when im free? im not sure yet but please wait and stay with me throughtout this story!:3 ;D 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE:)