Chapter 2

The knife dug into my skin, right beside the scares of the past. It was extreamly painful, but not as painful as the pain of living. I was flouded in tears. My phone buzzed, it was alex. I lay the knife down on the pillow beside me and I picked up my phone with only one cut on my arm that wouldnt be enof to kill me. 

           Alex: Hey dude Im sorry about your test erlyer i just wanted to let you know that I love you and so dose God I really dont know what I would do without you , things will get better. 

        The ony reson I am still alive is because Alex and Caleb love me so much it would hurt them more than it would hurt me and i cant put them throgh that pain. Then I wrote her back. 

       Me: Thanks Alex, I love you so much. You just saved my life, If it wasnt for you i wouldn be alive rigth now. Thanks for everything that you do for me your the best bro. 

      Then I cleaned the knife off and layed down in bed. I stared at the sealing and just thought for hours befor i fell asleep. I woke up the next day at 12pm, I had sleped 11hours. It was satrday and I really didnt feel like doing anything. I whent to the kichen and poured a bowl of cerel then I spent the day watching cartoons. I was almost asleep again when Alex called.

      "are you ok, i got really worried after or conversation last night". She said.

     " Ya im feeling alot better now thank you so much," I replyed. 

     "What made you want to do it?" She asked.

    "My mom sent me a really bad message that really hurt me and made me feel like noone loved me, Ill screen shot it and send it to you." I said.

   "Thanks, hey do you want to come over today?" she asked eggerly.  

  "No, I think ill just chill at home today and relax im alittle stressed from last night." I said with a sigh.

  "Ok do you want to go to church with me tomarow?" She asked like she always did, some times I think alex trys alittle to hard to get me to go with her.

  "No bro I just want to sleep in tomarow, sorry maybe next week." I said.

  "Ok ill text you later." she said.

  "Ok love you bye." I said as I hung up the phone. I layed back down and continued watching my cartoons. I thought about it and I wished I would have whent to Alex house, but maybe it was better that i stayed home. Time ticked on and I slowly fell back to sleep. My phone buzzed, I was slightly afraid to answer it based on my passed expirence with bad text. Then I finaly looked and it was Alex. 

       Alex: Have you seen the tareble post your mom put on your time line?

      Suddenly I felt sick again, There was a lump in my throght and my hands started to sweat. I had a bad feeling about this.