Chapter One

Shattered glass covered the floor by the window. The name "Alex's Antiques" was no longer visable. Around the shattered glass was a small pool of blood and in that laid a lifeless body, with a nasty bite on his neck. There was a small group of people looking down at the life less body, 3 men and 2 women.

"Jack, there are no blood splatters on any of the a surrounding merchandise. So whatever did this, did a semi-clean job," said one of the women.

"Gwen, just to be safe do a second walkthrough with the backlight," said Jack. Gwen nodded and went to check again.

"So Owen, what do we know about our John Doe?" he asked.

Owen took off his glasses and said "Well this bite on his neck came from a weavel, I know that for sure. It looks like he died around 1:30pm, so about 5hrs ago."

Owen thought he heard Jack muttered something that sounded like "Dam Weavels".

Jack looked at the lifeless body "So does he have a name or are we just going to call him John Doe?"

"There was no I.D on him, but I'll run his fingerprints when we get back to the Hub," said Owen.

Another man came over and tapped on Jack's shoulder. "I found the owner of the shop, she lives in the flat upstairs," said the man.

Jack gave a smile to the man, "Thank-you Ianto, ok so Gwen and Ianto come with me to talk to the Owner. Owen and Tosh get our John Doe back to the hub and please someone clean up this mess, I don't want to see a pool of blood when I come back down."

They all nodded and did as they were Jack walked up the stairs to flat above the shop with Gwen and Ianto close behind. Jack knocked on the door and a women answered it.

"Jack?!", said the women. his jaw dropped slightly and his eyes widened when he saw her.

He wanted Ianto or Gwen to say something but they remianed silent. "Alexandria?" he manged to say.

Gwen looked at them, they both had a weird look on there faces, "You two know each other?"

Great now someone speaks up, yelled Jack in his mind. "Uh yah, she's my wife."