Chapter Two

Alexandria quickly slapped Jack across the face, "Ow!! What the hell was that for?" he asked.

"You left me during the blitz!!" she yelled, as she walked inward of her flat and over to her couch.

Jack followed her inside with Gwen and, Ianto. "I'm sorry, It was a last............" Jack paused then did a quick subject change, he looked at her a bit confused. "Wait how are you even here? The blitz was decades ago."

She walked into a bedroom and came back out with a small, locked chest. She unlocked and opened it "Vortex Munipulator and yes , mine is bigger than yours," she said then closed the chest.

Jack gave a playful smirk becuase what she said made since to him, maybe not to Gwen and Ianto though.

"Wait so you two are married?" questioned Ianto, who was Jack's current lover.

Alex looked at Jack, her bottom lip started to quiver for she wasn't sure how to answer that question. She opened her mouth to say something but good'ol Jack said something before she got the chance. "We were but I think if your gone about 70 years without telling your wife, then its considered a divorce."

Alex sighed and went into the kitchen for a drink, Jack followed her.

"Ianto, are you as confused about this as I am?" asked Gwen.

"I'm always confused about him," he replied.

Alex poured herself a small glass of Brady and did another sigh. Jack looked at her, there was so many questions he wanted to ask her. But he chose to ask the one he felt the most important.  

"How long did it take for you to notice I was gone?" he asked.

She took a sip of her drink and said "Not long, with in 24hrs your commander called me and asked if you came to see. that's when I noticed you were gone I thought you....." She squeezed her glass so tightly that it shattered.

Jack went over to help her but she pushed him away. He could tell that she was full of anger and sadness.

"What was so important for you to leave? "What was so much more important than me?" she asked with a slight bit of anger.

He looked at her with a slight bit  of shock not knowing what to say. She looked away from him and broke down into tear. Jack went over and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close.

He stroked her hair gently and said "Look, I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for hurting you and anything else I might have done. I understand why your mad and you have every right to be." He paused for a moment and wiped her tears away. "Come with me back to the Hub, I'll show you what I've done these past 70 years."

"Do you promise you won't leave me again?' she asked, with her voice quivering.

"I promise you, until the day I die," he said