Part 1- Heartbroken

You are a beautiful girl attending the DWMA and got the attention of the symmetry loving boy Death The Kid, and as you entered the classroom Kid was admiring your perfect symmetry. He was determined to get you no matter what it took, but that was before someone got in the way trying to take you away from him... Blackstar walked up to you "(y/n) wanna go on a date?" You blushed since he was your crush and nodded your head in yes. Blackstar smiled "Yahoo! See you tomorrow at 7." Kid's eye twiched 7 how could he take a perfect girl like you at such an assymetrical time?! Kid walked up beside you and glared at Blackstar "You better not lay a single finger on (y/n) and destroy her symmetry." You were shocked by the change in Kid and how he looked like he was ready to murder Blackstar. He nods and waves Kid off and sits down as Stein comes in, Kid smirked to himself since you sit right beside you as Stein goes on in his lessons about dissecting something in class like usual. 'You may have won this time Blackstar but I will win her heart and I'll make sure that nobody gets in my way not even you.' 

---------------Time skip to tomorrow--------------

You get yourself ready for your date, you glace up at the clock seeing that it was 6:45 Crap! You look around in your closet *I think that's how you spell it...* and found (f/c) dress and styled your (h/l) to your preference h hairstyle, once you were ready you went downstairs and waited. After a while you checked your phone and saw the time was 7:59 and wondered where Blackstar was, I mean you know he can be late but not this late. Being as bored as you were you turned on the TV still giving a chance for Blackstar to come, the news came came on and heard about an academy student being murdered and when you saw who it was you nearly threw up...that's why Blackstar was so late he was the dead student *if you like/love Blackstar please don't kill me ^^'* tears came flooding down your face your newly boyfriend was killed. You heard a knock on the door and when you answered it you saw Kid standing there "(y/n) you'd crying what did that bastard do to you?" though he knew all to well why you were. "N-nothing he couldn't even come...because, because he's dead!" You let him in and hugged him closely as tears still poured from your eyes Kid smirked. 'Just as planned, now no one will get in my way'

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time writing something like this, and if you want me to continue or write a different fanfiction just let me know. And if it isn't obvious I don't own Soul Eater or any of its characters.