Part 3- Do you truly love me...?

Once you regained a bit of your strength again, you quickly moved away from the door and grab your phone and call up your best friend Soul. *If you don't want Soul as your best friend, I'm sorry but work with me.* He answers the phone after a couple of rings "(y/n)? Why are you calling me, you should know that it's so uncool to call someone when your on a date." your breaths come of shakily as you attempt to calm yourself even though your voice still is shaky, "I-it's K-Kiriku...he's dead..." you could hear Soul give a sigh. "Seriously? I thought that this was going to be all over, whoever is doing this is completely insane and is most likely targeting you and you totally need a cool guy like me to protect you." You gave a smile happy to know that you could always rely on Soul even if he did reckless things that sometimes worried you "Thanks Soul, your truly the coolest best friend ever and if it's not too much could you maybe come over here...I don't like being here alone with his body..." he gave a small understanding laugh. "Of course I'll be there as soon as I can." What you didn't realize that Kid was outside hiding underneath your window covered in Kiriku's blood as his eyes have an insane look to them and his eyebrow twitching at the thought of you being with another, 'You think that you can steal her away from me Soul?! Think again, just watch you won't be in the way any longer like the others were and finally in the end my dear (y/n) and I can finally get our happy ending. But until then I'll make you regret that you ever crossed paths with me!' he starts to insanely laugh but covers his mouth when he heard you end the call and looking out the window when you heard something. 

-------------Time skip to when Soul comes---------------

When Soul arrived he had a shocked look on his face seeing the brutally killed body before removing it from the front of your door and knocks on the door, you look through the peep hole *That's the name for the thing on the door right...?* and sigh in relief that you saw Soul and not some crazy serial killer you quickly let him inside before shutting the door and locking it. As soon as Soul saw your unnerved state he hugs you and does his best to comfort you while he looks out the window to make sure that the killer wasn't outside and creepily staring inside, before bringing you to the kitchen and hands you a glass water as you thank him while drinking the water with still shaky hands "S-Soul do you think that I did anything wrong to deserve all of this? I guess I maybe don't need to have love in my life if this is the only thing that will happen..." Soul shakes his head while putting a hand on your shoulder. "(y/n) don't say that about yourself your a cool girl and you totally deserve to have love, just this crazy person is making you think this." Kid was pressed against the door to your patio as his anger grew greatly from Soul getting close to you even if it was to help you, he truly doesn't care anymore as his insanity took over all of his thoughts while his dark aura started to seep through the door which caused a shiver to go down your spine as your fight or flight instincts kicked in and you had no idea why. Soul looked at you nervously while feeling the dark aura as well while he walked closer to the door and noticed that the feeling was getting closer with every step closer to the door not knowing about his horrible fate that would happen when he opened the door with Kid standing and looking at Soul with undilated eyes as his hands twitched while having a killer smile. *Literally haha...* Soul backed up with a horrible sense of dread as he looked at Kid's profile and noticed his smile almost grew wider when he saw Soul back up as he gave an insane laugh while stepping closer to Soul until Soul's back was up against a wall, Kid put a knife at Soul's neck and leaned closer to the terrified demon weapon "What do you think you were doing with my perfect (y/n)? Everything was going to plan until you decided to come and destroy everything, now look you caused (y/n) to be in a worse condition than what she was before and who's fault do you think it is? It's yours of course! If you didn't come then I could've been with her and made everything right for her, plus you can't expect to 'protect' her from my love." you shivered at Kid's strange confession as he pressed the knife against Soul's neck causing a line of blood to appear as you run up to Kid and bravely wrap your arms around his back. "Kid...please stop this! I'm the one who brought Soul here just please let him go and don't hurt him! I-I'll do anything that you want..." You started to lose your voice at the last part as Kid looked back at you and gave a some what regular smile before it became insane again and he turned his gaze back to Soul and spat angrily "Look at what your making me do! Your making poor (y/n) witness your death as she pleads for your pathetic life, if you left her alone you could've probably lived and me and (y/n) would live happily in love." Soul hardened his eyes as pain and fear racked throughout his body while wincing in pain from the knife, "No she would never fall in love with someone so insane as you, nobody would want to be with a totally uncool guy like you!" Kid having his last straw drawn from Soul's words before he silently slit Soul's throat as you fell down with loud sobs as your vision became blurry as your body started getting tremors. Kid sighs before turning around and puts a hand on your back as you flinch at his touch while he leans close to your ear and whispers, "Don't act like that now, I was only doing this for our love. I'm truly sorry that I made you witness that but now just think about it we can finally be happy together now! Wouldn't that make you so happy?" you stay silent as you lost your voice and gave your head a small shake which made Kid growl in absolute anger that his dear (y/n) was refusing him after all the hard work he did. "In time you will see that you do love me (y/n) and you'll be thanking me for everything that I done for you. Just please don't take this seriously 'kay?" You lift your head up confused before Kid punched you in the stomach making you quickly lose your consciousness.

-------------------------When you regain consciousness----------------------

When you opened your eyes you looked around at the unfamiliar sights around you and when you tried to stand up, you noticed that you were chained to a wall and that your hands were numb which gave you an idea that your hands have been bound up for a while before remembering all the horrible things that have happened before and not to make things better Kid walks into what you think is a cellar that your held captive in. When Kid sees you awake his sadistic grin practically gleamed and walked closer to you while softly stroking your cheek. "(y/n) you had me terrified there, I thought you were never going to wake up and leave me all alone. Just know that as long as you don't refuse my love for you, I'll keep you safe and love you forever."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here's finally this chapter and the next one will be the last one for this, I'm sorry if I made any characters really OOC but I tried my best! Thank you for reading this and it means a lot that people actually want to read this so thank you for everything! Until the last chapter bye guys~