12~

Levi's Pov~

It's been around a week since Mai has been here. The cadets are used to her and now she has friends from what I can tell even though she is younger than most of them. Oli has seemed in a better mood usually, but she has also seemed moody for no reason. I sigh, shrugging off the thought.

Oli~

I go over to Levi while Mai is talking to literally everyone I tried to talk to. She's probably just trying to fit in. I look up and he's not even facing me. His back is turned from me as he watches the cadets since Mai convinced them to go to training early so they all could hang out. I jump on Levi's back. He stumbles and I scream a little bit horrified that he would drop me which he didn't. After he was done stumbling, he quickly grabbed my legs. I held on to his neck. "Hiii." I said, leaning my head on his head. "Hi." He replied back. "Guess whaaat!" I said to him in a giggly voice. He raised an eyebrow looking at me. "You're my only friend since my sister literally took all the people I talked to and started flirting with them." I smile acting like it was fine. 

Okay, okay, I know that's not nice since I haven't seen my sister for a year until a week ago, but it was true. He looks at me with the 'I don't know what to say to that' face. I jump off his back and hug him while he stands there hugging me back. "Oli, Captain Levi, you all should train me even though we're not really training today! I wanna be stronger than Oli, which with a little training shouldn't be difficult from what the others told me!" She cheers looking at us with her brown hair which was now short from were she cut it. I bit my lip, clenching my fist not wanting to go off on her because she was my little sister. I look up at Levi and he grabbed my hand holding it in between both of his. "Not today brat." He glares at her, looking angry from his expression. "But I need all the training I can get." She pouts in a flirting way. Why was she all flirty lately? What happened in the year she's been without me? "Mai what has gotten into you, you are FOURTEEN and acting like a hoe! What has changed about you since me and Kat left?!"I yelled at her since she gave my boyfriend her flirting look. Last year when me and her were together she was innocent. I look at her as she starts to speak, "Yeah, I know I am fourteen but I'm not acting like a hoe, you shouldn't even be allowed to say anything since you are a 'hoe'! Don't even deny it, because I know for a fact you remember Ryuu!" I stood frozen remembering what Ryuu did to me. 

I look up at her and fell to my knees getting memories thrown at me. "Shit, Oli I didn't mean it!" She runs to me, regret in her voice as I started rocking back and forth, breathing heavily. Levi knelt down to me not knowing what happened and tried to figure it out what happened. I bit my lip fighting back tears and tried to hide the pain in my eyes. "Oli had a boyfriend a long time ago in the underground name Ryuu. He abused her.. Verbally, physically, and sexually. She was scared to end it and Kat found out and he's dead now." Mai tells him. That made me cry. I screamed hiding my face with my hands. I could tell without looking up Levi and Mai were surrounding me. "Oli, it's okay, you're safe, you're safe." Levi cooed trying to move my hands from my face but I wouldn't let him. Instead I just bit my lip and wiped away my tears. I got up and started running. Not to get away, just to run. I need to train. 

Mai still doesn't know? I thought Kat told her she didn't kill Ryuu. I wanted to kill him myself but needed more training. Last time I saw him, he was way bigger than me and taller. 

I looked behind me and saw Levi jogging up to me, "Oi, Oli!" He said. I slowed down just enough for him to catch up, than sped back up with him next to me. "Ryuu isn't dead. Kat just told Mai that so she wouldn't worry. I'm going to train and go to the underground to kill him." I say coldly. "Are you sure?" He asks me. I nod, "That's why I have wanted you to train me. I want him dead. I want to be the one to kill him." I hiss. 

It goes silent and he runs next to me. He then pokes my side while I'm running causing my side to automatically hurt and tickle. I giggle stopping and holding my side at the same time. "Levi!" I whine. He chuckles a little and I pout like a six year old. "You can't catch me!" I than run off quickly with him following me. "Oliiii!" He calls after me. I run for a while occasionally looking back at him. I pant continuing to run and look back at him. "Can't catch meeee~" I sing looking at him I stick out my tongue at him. "Oli, Oli, Oli! Look out!"  I raise an eyebrow at him, turning around I suddenly hit something collapsing to the ground. I look up and see a wall... I ran into a wall. "Oww." I say normally holding my forehead where I hit it on the wall. Levi stops in front of me looking down at me. I stand up breathing heavily. "Well I'm an idiot." I laugh finally breathing normally again. He bites his lip an I can tell he is holding back laughter. I playfully hit him in the chest and I start walking back to the training area again.

I sudden urge of laziness hits me. Probably for running for about twenty minutes straight without stopping. I jumped on his back holding his neck with my head on his shoulder. "You're lazy." He sarcastically spoke. I mock him, "You're lazy." I soon found myself falling asleep on his back.