17~

Oli's Pov~

"Oli?" Levi says like a question still hugging me. I look up at him and know my eyes are already blood shot, "Y-yeah?" I say sadly. Levi wipes the tears off of my cheeks and says, "Do you want to stay in my room for the night. So the others don't see you like this?" I nod and follow him.

(THIS WILL NOT BE SMUT YOU GUYS OKAY? I'M TRYING TO KEEP Y'ALL HOLY... Unless you want smut in the future, than comment and I'll try to convince my friend to write me smut. Because I don't do that)

Levi's Pov~

I guide Oli to my office that's connected to my room. I just don't think she should be alone, I don't want her to harm herself like Erwin told me she did in the underground. I honestly don't know how he would find this out but whatever. I open my office door and walk to my room with Oli. I hold the door for her and she stops in her tracks, falling to her knees sobbing. Damn, I've never seen her look so broken, it actually made me feel bad. I go over to her kneeling down. I kiss her forehead, hugging her close as she cried more and more. "Y-you're all I have left and I never know when you are going to leave me because I'm an awful person." She says crying more than she already was. "Hey look at me." I say in the nicest tone I could watching as she slowly looks up at me.

"I would never leave you Oli." I tell her trying to sound sincere. She looks at me wiping her tears. I sigh watching her, than looking away towards my desk, "Come on. You should rest." I say helping her to her feet. I walk to my room and look at her while she lays down.

I turn and start walking put the door, switching the light out.

"Levi?" I hear her small sad voice say. I turn and look at her in the doorway raising an eyebrow, "Hmm?" I ask looking in her eyes. "Stay with me?" She questions innocently and I nod laying beside her letting her lay her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her falling asleep.

(SORRY IT'S A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS)