Zayn's Hotel Room

You and your best internet friend are both obsessed with Zayn Malik. After talking to each other online for almost 2 years you decide to met up at one of Zayn's concerts. You both have an amazing time at the concert and after grabbing something to eat you decide that it is time to go back to the hotel that you are both staying at for the night.

*At the Hotel*

Both of you step into the elevator and the doors start closing but just then someone sticks their hand in making the doors open again. When the doors open you see that the man who stopped the elevator was Zayn!!! He stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the 10th floor which was where the cafeteria was located. You looked over at your friend who was just standing there, shocked with her mouth hanging open. You both tried to act cool but ended up failing miserably and completely started fangirling over Zayn until he actually started to look kind of scared.

All of a sudden the elevator stopped making all 3 of you fall to the floor of the elevator. Unfortunately it only took half an hour to get you guys out but you and your friend wished that it had taken longer. After the 3 of you got out Zayn said that he was very sorry but he was running late for a meeting with management at the cafeteria so he has to go.

You and your friend really enjoyed talking to Zayn and you didn't want it to be over. The 2 of you like to call yourselves 'dedicated fans' but we all know that is just a better word for stalker. So you guys figured out which Hotel room Zayn was in and decided to go and check it out before Zayn got back from his meeting.

As the two of you entered the room and started looking around you heard what sounded like someone in the shower. You both run and hide under the bed immediately.

*whispering from under the bed*

You: (Y/F/N), did we enter the wrong room?
(Y/F/N): No, I swear it was this one

*10 minutes later*

You: Should I check if he's coming?
(Y/F/N): No, stay here or someone will catch us.
You: Okay, but what if...
*You both hear the bathroom door creak open*
You: Look!
(Y/F/N): What?
You: *Points at feet*
(Y/F/N): Who's that!?!?
You: Let me go check
(Y/F/N): No, wait. We can't just go out there and see who it is. It could be anyone. We need a plan.
You: Fine then. What do we...
*Person sneezes*
You: (Scared girly voice) It's a man...
(Y/F/N): Omfg, okay just get up and see who it is before we get in trouble.
You: No, you!
(Y/F/N): um haha, nope.
You: fine 😓

*closes eyes and gets up from underneath bed*

You: Please don't hurt me 😣
Man: Hello room service, you're looking lovely today.
You: *Opens eyes*
You: HOLY SHIT LIAM, WHAT YOU DOING IN ZAYN'S ROOM!?!?

The End

______________________

Okay, this is really weird and I don't know wtf this is but this was fun 😂