Harmony

Chapter Four

    Harmony Songbird was thrust into the feeling of battle. Anticipation and adrenaline were coursing through her veins. She parried and thrust, blocked and shot, yet to no avail. Liberty and her were evenly matched. Well, technically, everyone was evenly matched. Harmony saw Luna and Destiny sparring with each other, although Liberty and Luna were still yelling insults at each other through the chaos. Harmony took advantage of Liberty's lack of attention and shot her on the right of her stomach. Liberty instantly turned back to Harmony and started stabbing at her friend. So enthusiastic, yet... weird? Harmony thought as she shot another arrow at Liberty, this time aimed at her left leg.

    "HOW DARE YOU SHOOT AT ME!!! I SHALL STAB YOU NOW!" Liberty yelled, taking a swing at Harmony's right arm, but missing by a centimeter. Harmony took advantage and shot, but it missed as well. Liberty managed to get a blow on Harmony's left arm, although she was still trying to yell at Luna.

    "Oh, you might not want to yell you're going to stab your enemy in battle Lib," Harmony commented sarcastically, the warrior blood running through her veins as she notched an arrow at her bow string. Harmony shot Liberty, hitting the side of her arm, as Liberty dived down to stab Harmony's leg. Harmony couldn't react in time and began firing a different arrow. Harmony saw Luna and Destiny break apart as they came running at them. Luna took up a fight with Liberty, leaving Destiny to Harmony. Harmony shot Destiny, but Destiny countered the arrow in mid air with one of her darts. They stood facing each other, both waiting for the other to make a move. Destiny took a dart and threw it. It changed into a knife in midair and Harmony just barely dodged it. Harmony notched a standard arrow at her bow string and fired it. Destiny dodged it, throwing another dart. Harmony quickly shot a flaming arrow at Destiny just as the dart hit her. Destiny couldn't react in time and got hit squarely in the chest.

"Doing good, Harmony," Destiny said giving a smile to Harmony. Destiny threw another dart and Harmony felt a slight impact in her leg and noted the blow. Destiny also had her sword, as did Harmony. They were thrown into a work of parrying blows, stabbing at each other, and trying to get a good advantage.

"ROUND OVER!" a voice yelled from the stands and everyone looked up to find the announcer watching. She was usually only there when  there was a tournament, but she appeared to have been watching everyone very intently. Everyone stepped back from each other and got into a line. The announcer walked down from the stands and inspected each one of us. "Luna wins," the announcer finally said, handing each of us a heath pill.

"NO!! I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN YOU DUMB GOVERNOR!!" Liberty yelled rushing at Luna and waving her hands in Luna's face. Destiny and Harmony walked the opposite way to freshen up, as the two started to bicker.

"Nicely fought," Destiny said, capping her dart pen and putting her sword down.

"Thanks, you too," Harmony replied, smiling as she put her sword down and pushed down on her bracelet to put her bow away. Harmony looked over to where Luna and Liberty were getting smaller and smaller in the distance. Good old Lib, always wanting to win the arena and never wanting Luna to win, Harmony thought as she watched them. Then she remembered something. "Destiny, we better catch up with Luna and Lib... You said to be reminded to never leave them alone together," Harmony said beginning to walk towards the exit. Destiny followed and soon the two were streaking after Lib and Luna, trying to catch up.

"Liberty and Luna you will break this fighting up right now," Harmony snapped once she and Destiny had reached where the two girls were fighting. Destiny sighed and Harmony yelled, "LUNA AND LIBERTY BREAK IT UP RIGHT NOW. Into the Government Building, now!" Destiny took Liberty's shirt and began dragging her towards her apartment since it was school the next day and Destiny wanted to go over homework.