O-OhmyGods he's hot

Will's P.O.V.

    Shoot. That's what I instantly thought. When the Hades boy came to camp, that's what I thought.
    He's hot. He's really hot.
    Nico di Angelo. I nearly fainted because of him. His accent, his complexion, just him.
    Nico got injured within 1 month that he arrived. Battered his arm up. Slashing dummies.
    He was and still is a dummy.
    When I was healing him, he glared at me the whole time.
    "I don't want to take my shirt off," Nico had barked.
    "You have to," I sighed. "Your elbow might be bruised."
    "It's a bruise."
    I had blushed then. But he had let me take his shirt off. He was crimson red the whole time. That was pretty cute.
    A year and a half passed. Nico still came and went to the infirmary. Sometime I cared for him, and sometimes I didn't.
    And in that year and a half, I still had a raging crush on Nico.
    When I turned 15, my half brothers and sisters threw a small party for me. 30 minutes in, we heard a knock. Nico.
    He had a small, wrapped box in his hand. He gave it to me, embarrassed.
    I hugged him. Nico hugged back.
    My siblings teased me, because of course, they knew about my secret love. I rolled my eyes in response to them.
    I opened the present that night in bed to spare myself humiliation. Delicately, I unfolded the paper, careful not to rip it.
    I lifted the lid to the box that was inside the wrapping paper. I gasped. It was beautiful.
    A sun pendant was gleaming up at me, its shiny gold reflecting off of my glasses. (Yes I wear glasses. During the day, I wear contacts.)
    I immediately clasped it around my neck. I clutched it, smiling and I fell asleep just like that.
    In the morning I saw Nico smiling coyly at the archery range.
    "I saw you opened it," he said.
    "I love it," I had exclaimed earnestly.
    "Will," Nico rolled his eyes exaggeratedly. "Can you just shut up and help me with this arrow?"
    I happily complied, and we spent the rest of the day together. That was honestly one of the best days of my life.
    Then came Geas' war.
    Okay, that war was pretty bad, but hey, at least I got to spend time with Nico.
    "Doctor's order," I had smirked. Nico blushed and trailer after me like a lost puppy.
    5 months later, we were dating. Then we kissed. Then I proposed. And he said yes.
    Now, today, as I stand at the altar, all the memories come back. Fingering my sun pendant, I sat the words that will change my life.
    "I do."
    I see Nico, in his black tux smile and smile.
    And as we kiss as husband and husband, I think,
    Ohmygods, he's hot.