Chapter 2

"guys just let her sleep." I heard tom say protectively.

"but just look at her sleepy face." I heard a Nottinghamshire accent say while pinching my cheeks. I grabbed his wrists.

"touch me one more time and I'll cut your balls off." I opened my eyes and noticed it was jay. I dropped his wrists, rolled over and went back to sleep even though the wanted were right next to my bed.

"someone's not a morning person." Max said.

"you don't say." I replied sitting up and tying my hair in a high ponytail, trying to keep my cool. "so, why are you all in here?" I asked.

"we all wanted to see the new member of our family." Jay pouted "and it's after 12 so we thought we'd wake you up."

"I take it you'll want an hour to get ready then?" Tom asked

"bet I can get ready in under ten minutes."

"nahh, I can't even get ready that quickly." nathan said

"someone put a timer on and all of you wait outside." I said. They all went outside.

"three, two, one. GO." Jay shouted.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my high waisted blue skinny jeans and my 'bud sweat and beers' Devlin top. I quickly put them on and grabbed my makeup bag. I put on light foundation, mascara and chapstick. I put my lipsy perfume on and ran my brush through my hair. I took my phone off charge and burst out of my room.

"impressive 7 minutes 46 seconds." Tom said. Everyone went down the stairs so I followed.

"where's kelsey?" I asked

"she went to go meet her friends but she'll be back before dinner." Tom told me. My stomach growled at the mention of food. "shit, we forgot to give you food yesterday. Did you eat anything at all?"

"no." all the boys looked at me worried. "what?" I asked

"did you eat the day before that?" siva asked.

"sure. I'm fine eating. I'll go eat something now and I'll sit with you for hours to prove it if you want." I said. I walked through to the kitchen, went into the fridge and took out coleslaw. I found bread sitting next to the toaster on the counter and made a coleslaw sandwich and took it back to the sitting room. I sat in front of them and ate it. I finished it quickly and went back into the kitchen and made another one and ate that too. The boys seemed more relaxed.

"so." max said "you like Devlin?"

"yep. He's one of my idols, he came from the very bottom and made it to the top. And he's tweeted me more that you five." I said pointing at them all.

"how many of us follow you on twitter?"nathan asked

"well after tom followed me last night, that takes it to a grand total of one." I told him

"what's your username?" siva asked

"what? A siva follow? I'm not special enough." I smirked. "before you change your mind it's @KatieBecLou " I said quickly. There's no way they're knowing about my other account @becaaaww. I can use it to creep them out. I switched accounts to my becaaaww one and tweeted jay "nice converse you're wearing today, the black ones really suit you." I changed back to my other account and smiled. "6/6, yes!"

"don't most fans cry or something?" nathan asked

"yes, but most fans don't have tom parker as a legal guardian." I smiled. Jay was scrolling down his phone.

"I'm glad you're not like the fans with the display names like ones like this." Jay said showing me my other account. My display name was 'chasing jays bum' he can't know it's me. The day they notice me on my other account is the day I get 6/6 on my other account. "I like it, it's slightly creepy how some fans even know what we're wearing though." he smiled. My phone lit up. Jay followed me. Wow 6/6 and another one...