The meeting

"I think this is better, with the cost, duration and the output." I said pointing to the proposal given a while ago.

"Hmm, don't you think it's too good to be true?" Arkin said. He is not convinced with what the presentors showed in the meeting. "How can they manage to do it when the other on can't? I'm a little suspicious with the proposal of Mr. Villanueva knowing that... That's it! He worked for fifteen years already in the company of Mr. Saraza. He was just a spy!" I clapped my hands slowly. He is really good at this.

"Bravo! Hindi talaga ako nagkamali sayo." I said with my big smile.

"Huh! One kiss for that." His brows are like dancing up and down now with a smile plastered on his face.

"Baliw!" I laughed.

Dad is still our CEO but he asked me to be me to be his under assign, which I cannot do alone. Although dad is always there to guide me, I still needed the help of Arkin. I know, I'm just doing this for my convenience but I want Arkin to be here for me.

Yes, I got the point of Dad, he wants me here for me to learn how to run our business but I really don't see myself running this company in the future. So, I asked my dearest Arkin because the three weeks that I have stayed here without him was chaotic. I never did something helpful to my dad. In three weeks, the financial report that my dad had asked me to check were late. I can't understand the breakdown of expenses and all. The proposals I handled were not studied very well. And lastly, my last shot, I made a deal with a supplier which has substandard products. What the hell, right.

Arkin woke up the day after the incident. After all, we are just waiting for him to wake up because the doctor says it is really up to him.

"Akin, come back. Come back, please." I kissed him on his cheeks. I don't know if I may be able to go here again after what happened to Jake. Though Tito and Tita are very understanding, the memory is still fresh to me. Every time I see Jake, the guilty feeling rises up immediately.

Jake hugged me so tightly that I could feel his assurance amidst his innocence. There, I felt a grip. Someone hold my hand slightly. That's the time that I know, he came back. He is now back for us.

I broke the hug of Jake to look at Arkin. He slowly opened his eyes then a smile was formed on his lips when he saw me.

"Kuya's awake! Daaaaad! Gising na po si Kuya!" Jake said happily.

Earlier that day, I went to meet Mr. Saraza to finally end the mess e started.

"Ms. Monteverde, it's nice to have finally met you." He is wearing a black suit without a tie. He offered his hand to me. "I am Ramon Saraza."

"I know. Ysabelle Monteverde." I accepted his hand.

"What's with the sudden appointment, Ms. Monteverde?" He's taking this very lightly. But I'm sorry to disappoint you Mr. Saraza it wouldn't be like that.

"I came here to talk about your proposal towards our company." I said. Though his aura is very authoritative, I won't back down.

"Oh, yes. Yes. I want to have a merger." He is spitting arrogance like he's not the one asking something to our company.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Sir. But our company is not interested to have any business with your company. So, if you may stop your son in bringing my life in danger." I looked at him with my head held high. "Or maybe next time, he'll end up in jail." After that, I stood up and walked away.