Deal

My vision is blurring but I can hear the people around me clearly. I can feel that someone is carrying me.

"Call an ambulance!" someone yelled but looks like he is too far from me now.

"Bullshit! What did you do? I said do it without hurting her."

I woke up in a room which I haven't seen before. I haven't been here. The walls are from cream to dark brown. I can see a ceiling to floor window but it is closed. I check myself and look for my things. Nothing missing but the signal is down. So my phone is useless.

I was about to open the door when someone from the other side pushed it open.

"Just a nap, huh. It's too early. I expect you to be up later this morning." Said the man whom I didn't recognize who. I just look at him. Do I know this man? He's in tux like those who are working for my ad in his office. Maybe he's one of them and was asked to serve my needs. I walk back to the bed to sit while he sat on the sofa near the window so we are now facing each other.

"Where am I? I want to go home and tell dad that I have a class today." He just looked at me, amused. "Why did you have to bring me here instead of our house?"

"I like you, you are so innocent." I crinkle my forehead. "Anyway, I don't know what you're thinking but I am Stephen. And you are here to make some arrangement for me."

"What?" seriously, who is this man?

"I have a proposal to your company and obviously that won't be approved without your dad's go signal." He started. "I want you to convince him."

"And why will I do that? Stephen de sara pen?" I raised my brow.

"I am not joking in here. As you can see, I can do things even horrible things just to get what I want." He also raised his brow. I didn't answer.

"Think of it as a win-win situation. Both of our companies will benefit with this one." Still, I didn't answer.

"Did you inform your parents that you are going home last night?" Silence, you cannot get anything from me.

"So, if you texted that at around 6 pm, in less than hour, touchdown home already, right?" I don't understand what he was saying.

"It's already 7 in the morning, 7 to 7 means 12 hours right? Meaning, reported missing for 12 hours is Miss Ysabelle-" I cut him off.

"You kidnapped me!" I shouted at his face.

"Ding, ding, ding!" he said while pointing me his index finger. "Congratulations! You won a million dollar puzzle!"

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked exasperated.

"Oh, no, no, darling. Okay, let me explain." He is like explain some business proposal with the way he move. "This," pointing his index finger to the surroundings, "is just a warning to your dad about the things that I could do." He paused like he's contemplating on something. Bastard! A good-looking bastard. "Please, do tell him to act fast and correctly. Or else-"

"Okay, I get it. But I'm not going to promise anything." I said with finality.

He stood from the sofa and walked towards me. I know, at this moment, I have to feel anxious and scared. But I don't understand, there is only one thing that I perfectly understood and that is his authority.

"We have a deal" he held his hand in front of me. And when I our hands touched, he looked to my face and smiled which made me pull my hand immediately.

He pulled his phone from his pocket and dialled it. "Tony, I need a breakfast. Just the usual eggs, bacon, pancakes..." then, he looks at me again "You're eating something like that right?" After that, he left me there again in that room.

So that's what happened, I ate and then another man which I think one of Stephen's, dropped me in front of our house.

"Oh, Jesus!" Mom hugged me tightly. "Where have you been? You made us worry!"

"Ysabelle" dad called me. So went near him to hug him as well.

"Saan ka galing? Akala namin nasa hospital ka lang, 'yun pala wala ka na doon. Nag-alala pa tuloy sina Diane sayo." Mom ranted.

"Mom, Dad... have you eaten?"

"No, not yet because we're worried." I look to dad because I know that it's easier to make a request to him.

"Dad, please eat something and then I'll explain everything."

O