Lunch Date continues

At the restaurant
Princeton P.O.V
When we got to the restaurant we had to wait until the waitress got our table ready but when we were waiting we managed to make conversation. I thought the whole time we were going to be at the restaurant it was going to be really akward but it turns out that everything was fine I felt like we known each other forever he wasn't shy at all he was really outgoing and that was one thing I loved about Princeton.

Once we finally got our table we ordered our good and we began to wait again but in the meantime we were just admiring eachother. He told me about his past life, like what school he went to when he left Abington ( school that Malaysia and Princeton went to together). And then he just kept begging me to sing with him on his next concert in Atlanta as an opening act.

Princeton P.O.V
When I was talking to Malaysia she was just so beautiful. I tried to beg her to sing with me as an opening act but unfortunately she declined so I convinced her to at least come to the studio at we're finished our lunch so she can meet the guys and she agreed. So now after our lunch we will go to the studio but I'm gonna try to trick her into recording a song with me so hopefully my plan will turn out as planned.

Finally got our food

After we got our food we quickly ate it and we left the restaurant