The ULTIMATE Lunch Date

Malaysia P.O.V
9:00 am
I woke up this morning so excited I was over joyed with happiness. I wonder if Princeton feels the same way? I went down stars to go make breakfast and when the grits were cooking I went up stairs to get in the shower. By the time I got out the shower and made breakfast it was already 10:10 am and Princeton said he'll pick me up at 12:45. Omg I have to do my hair. I'm gonna As a elegant but casual style.

 I'm gonna As a elegant but casual style

II hope I'm not going all out. But now it's 11:30 and is ticking. I wonder what Princeton looks like he probably is in sweat pants and a t-shirt I don't know if I should change but I don't know why to wear and I have to remember that I'm going on a date with a celebrity .

Back at Princeton ' s house

Princeton P.O.V
I'm freaking out, and I need help I've never been so nervous about any girl or going on a date with that girl. I don't know what wrong with me and I don't even know what to wear. I wonder what Malaysia is wearing . But for now I need to think about what I'm going to wear. Princeton pulled out this sexy ass outfit that he thought Malaysia would love.

 Princeton pulled out this sexy ass  outfit that he thought Malaysia would love

I think this outfit is perfect . Princeton looked at his watch and it was 12:30 and Princeton said he'll pick up malaysia 12:45 so he had to get rolling, but first he had to call malaysia and ask her for her address.

Ring, ring, ring

M:Hello
P: hay it's me um can you give me your address
M: uh yeah it 5647 Green st.
P: thx I'll put it into my phone.

Princeton finally arrived at malaysia house

(Knock,knock, knock)

Malaysia opened the door and Malaysia looked so beautiful her hair was so sexy her makeup was pretty she was just stunning.

Malaysia P.O.V
When I opened the door Princeton looked so fucking sexy I just wanted to just say forget about the lunch date and stay at my house and watch Netflix and chill, but luckily I didn't say that. Princeton was so cute his outfit was the bid he was every thing a girl can ask for. We stared at each other for a while and then to break the silence Princeton said in a sexy ass voice "shall we."