Chapter 1

Nash Grier, was attractive, and kind. But I couldn't do anything about it. I was his best friend, and he had a girlfriend...

Nash texted me and told me that he wasn't busy, and wanted to see if we could hang out together at his house. That was normal, considering i usually go over there, like, everyday. I walked up to the door, and right before i rang the doorbell, he was already at the door and pulling me inside. As Nash pulled me inside, my (h/c) hair blew back and I laughed.

I saw that his house was a mess, and that told me immediately knew that something was wrong. "Nash? Are you okay?" I asked in a concerned voice. He looked at me, and sighed with a hint of sadness in it. "Um...she broke up with me. I don't know why, but she did" He looked like he was about to break down in tears. I quickly hugged him and apologized for bringing it up. "Hey, how about we have a movie marathon and just eat junk food?" He smiled and agreed.

We watched all of the Harry Potter movies, ordered a pizza, and we both cried when Snape had died. When the last movie was over, I looked over and saw that Nash was asleep. He has had a long day, so i didn't mind. But, I had to wake him up so that he could go to his actual bed.

*Nash's P.O.V.*

(Y/n) and I were watching Harry Potter, and i was so exhausted that i fell asleep. I felt something shake me awake, and when i opened my eyes, I was looking into the (e/c) eyes of an angel. Yep, that's right. I was in love with (Y/n), and i knew why my girlfriend broke up with me, but there was no way in hell i was gonna tell (Y/n) about it. I looked at the time, and saw that it was past midnight. "I think we should be getting to bed" I said, as I sat up, and got off the couch. We turned off everything, and headed up the stairs for bed. I turned around to look at her, and I told her goodnight, and flashed her a smile, then walked into my bedroom to get some sleep.

*Back to your P.O.V.*

Nash seemed a little better after he woke up, and when we went to bed, I went to my room and he went to his. I laid on the comfortable bed for about 10 minutes, trying to get some sleep, but it felt useless. I quietly got up, and walked to Nash's bedroom door, and knocked. When he didn't answer, that meant he must have been asleep. Since i was already at the door, I opened the door slowly, and closed it behind me. I walked to the bed, and saw that he was facing the wall, so i lifted up the bed sheets and slowly got under them.

I looked at his back as he drew in short breaths, and wondered what he was dreaming about. I draped an arm around his waist, and snuggled in close to his body heat, and comforted me to sleep.

*Nash's P.O.V.*

I was laying in bed, thinking about (Y/n)'s beauty, when i heard a soft knock on my bedroom door. I quickly turned to face the wall, and pretend to sleep. I heard the door open, then closed, as her padded footsteps connected with the carpet below. She lifted the bed sheets and laid under them, wrapped an arm around my waist, and snuggled into my back. When I knew that she was asleep, i turned onto my back where i could look at the ceiling. Her arm was still around me, except now it was across my stomach. I looked over, and i blushed. She definitely looked like an angel now. (Y/n)'s hair was sprayed around her head, her cheeks were rosy red, and her soft pink lips had a faint smile on them.

I had dreamed to kiss those lips for almost 5 years, but I knew that if I did, she would push me away, and tell me that she only wanted to be friends. I was disappointed that i couldn't have her for myself, but i was satisfied that I at least had her as a friend. I maneuvered my arm under head, and pulled her head onto my shoulder. I looked at the ceiling, and slowly fell asleep.

*Time skip to morning*

*Nobody's P.O.V.*

The sun blasted its rays into the window, and shined onto the two teenagers holding onto each other. The first one to wake up was (Y/n), but she didn't want to get up seeing as she was so comfortable. She moved her eyes up to Nash's face, and saw a peaceful look on his face as he slept. (Y/n) decided to get up and make breakfast, but realized she forgot pajamas, and quickly, but quietly changed into some of Nash's smaller clothes.

*Your P.O.V.*

I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs to go into the kitchen. I got the ingredients out to make pancakes, bacon, and eggs, turned on the stove, and started to make everything. I had learned how to cook from my mom. She knew about my crush for Nash, and decided to teach me things that could possibly impress him enough to like me.

Although my mother was a more experienced cook than I was, I still made better pancakes than her. After finishing my pancakes, I made Nash's, just how he liked them.

*Nash's P.O.V.*

The blinding light of the sun is what woke me up. I groaned and rolled over, throwing my arm over (Y/n), but only hit the bed. I opened my eyes and realized that she was gone. I shot straight off the bed, and ran out the door, wanting to look for her. But then i smelled food, so I headed into the kitchen and found her wearing my clothes and making breakfast.

Oh how i love her.