Chapter two

I love her.

It's as plain as that. I don't want to tell her, and ruin our friendship, but when she does these kinds of things, it makes me realize that i want nothing more to kiss her and hold tight. I don't want anyone else to have her.

(Y/n) was swaying her hips to a beat that only she knew, and was giggling as she cooked. She was getting the last few strips of bacon out of the pan, and put them on two separate plates. As (Y/n) turned around, she noticed that I was standing in the door way watching her. "How long have you been standing there?" (Y/n) asked in a nervous and embarrassed tone. "Only for about a minute" I replied with a smile. She sighed in relief, and I was suspicious on what she was hiding from me, but decided to not ask....yet.

"Sit down. I made your favorite" She said with a sing-song voice. She showed me my plate, and I smiled bright, glad that she knew my favorite type of pancakes. "Oh, I love you" I said with a bigger smile. (Y/n) blushed, and sat my plate down in front of me, and sat her plate in front of her. As we ate, we started small talk, but I made the moment awkward.

After we ate, I helped her do the dishes, and decided that we should go out somewhere. (Y/n) agreed to the idea, got dressed, and headed out to just walk around.

*Your P.O.V.*

Nash said that he loved me. But i can't get my hopes up. He could have said that because he loves me like a sister. At the thought of that, I suddenly felt depressed. I don't know how he feels, and I wish that I did. That way, I could tell him my feelings, or hide them away from him.

We walked around town, and talked to each other about random things. Some of the girls looked at Nash, and others glared at me. Ah, they must think that we are dating. Me and them both. Nash was looking around for a place to just browse around, and suddenly spotted a clothes store. He walked into the shop, and started to look around for any clothes for him.

I didn't really want to go in, so I told him that I was gonna go look in other stores. He said okay, and I walked off to a store that seems more interesting to me. As I was walking, I thought about something that I could buy for Nash. Since he had a bad day yesterday, I wanted to get him something that would make him feel better today.

I looked at the store that Nash was in, and noticed that he was talking to a girl in there. I sighed, and looked back to where I was walking, and just decided to go home. I got out my phone and decided to text Nash and tell him I wasn't feeling well.

(Y/N): Hey Nash. I am gonna head home, okay? I'm not feeling well

I waited for a reply, and a few seconds later he answered.

Nash: Oh, okay. I guess I will too. See ya later

(Y/N): See ya

I texted back, and walked all the way home. I started to wonder who the girl was, but just left it alone. It wasn't my business who Nash talked to.

*Nash's P.O.V.*

When (Y/n) left to go to a different store, one of the girls that were giving me googly eyes earlier, walked up to me and started to flirt. I looked around, and saw (Y/n) looking this way, with a sort of hurt, and sad look on her face. She turned around, and right after she did, I got a text from her.

She told me that she wasn't feeling well, and that she was gonna go home. I was a little sad, but told her that it was okay. I decided to leave, but the girl that was flirting with me followed me out of the store.

"Hey, where is that girl you were with?" She asked in a sort of annoyed tone. "She went home, said that she wasn't feeling well" I answered back. She got a happy look on her face and tried to grab on to me, but I quickly got away from her. I walked out of the store, and out of the mall.

'She must have gotten sick from eating to much' I thought as I walked in the direction of (Y/n)'s house. I planned on stopping by to wish her get well.

I soon got to the front door, and knocked. Her mom opened the door, and saw that it was just me. "Ah. Hello Nash. Sorry to tell you this but (Y/n) has gotten sick, so you won't be able to see her" she said with a small frown.

Even though that I wasn't allowed to see (Y/n), I was used to always climbing up to her window. So, when (Y/n)'s mom closed the front door, I climbed up to
(Y/n)'s bedroom window. As I climbed up, I looked through the small window, and saw (Y/n) crying into her hands.

I softly opened the window, and climbed inside. When I closed the window, it made a clunk sound, and (Y/n) gasped as she looked up from her hands. She backs up into the headboard of the bed, and quickly stuttered out a question. "W-what are you doing here?" She asked. I frowned. "Im here to make sure you are okay" I said in a calm voice.

"Please go home. I am perfectly fine" she said with a wavering voice. She looked down at her hands as she wrung her hands together. "(Y/n), are you sure that you are okay?" I asked in a concerned voice. "I said im fine" she said as she choked on her words from crying. "Okay. I guess I will leave you alone" I said in a quiet voice. I told her goodnight, and climbed out the window.