xii

We're starting in Louis' point of view today. Enjoy!

Please listen to the following song while reading this chapter-

MOOD: Superman by Rachel Platten

Two Months Later

Harry and I have gotten much closer. We always had our hands all over one another, but never kissed. I think he was nervous, but I just wanted to move things along. It was against the rules for an Omega to initiate the first kiss for some unknown reason, so I could do nothing about.

This world is fucked up.

Two months ago today is when I shifted to my wolf for the first time. After Harry had dropped me off at home, I shifted back to a human just a few hours later. My mother and I were on better terms, but I still haven't completely forgiven her yet. I think that's understandable.

Today was a sunny, breezy Tuesday. It was quite warm for the beginning of October, not that I was complaining. Harry and I were basking in the sun in our wolf forms, our noses wet from the humidity and our eyes peacefully closed.

Louis? He spoke, ripping me from my thoughts. I turned my head towards him lazily. Um, you don't have to answer this if it's uh... if it's too personal. But, I just have, like, 3 questions? So, er. What- why, uh- Why did you move?"

I stared straight ahead, seemingly unable to do anything else. It's alright, Harry interrupted, reminding me once again, You don't have to tell me.

I nodded, but parted my lips to "speak" nevertheless. I was, uh. I was bullied. Really bad. It's not important now, though. I sighed when the horrible memories were brought into the back of my mind. Being shoved into lockers, beaten in the bathrooms, teased in the hallways- the mere thought of it all brought tears to my eyes.

I'm going to kill the fuckers that hurt you, Harry growled, which made me chuckle. We weren't even together, yet he was already so protective over me.

No, it's okay. Just had a bit of a bump the past few years. I'm fine now, I promise. I assured him in a calming tone, lightly pushing my nose on the spot right behind his ear. It was a bit hard, seeing as he was much bigger than I, but he lowered his head to make it easier for me to do so. Any other questions? He nodded hesitantly.

Do you have any family- I mean, uh, other than your mum? His eyes moved to the grass- it was as if he was suddenly fascinated with the way the thin green pieces blew in the cooling wind.

I huffed. I wasn't prepared for that question, but I wasn't exactly surprised either.

Yeah, I have quite a lot. My dad's name is Troy- we were inseparable, doing every little thing together. He was my best friend. But then, one morning I woke up and he just... wasn't there. No note or anything, but all his stuff was packed in suitcases the day before- I was just too oblivious to realize that this was something he had been planning. I think I cried for a few hours, just wanting him back. But, um, that was long ago. No use crying over it now. I sniffled. Before he was able to console me, I took a shaky breath and continued.

Me mum remarried another man. I forgot his name- I think it was something like Clark? But she had three kids with him, all girls. Charlotte's the oldest, and we called her Lottie. Next came Félicité, who we called Fizzy. And then the twins- Phoebe and Daisy. She divorced with the guy a few years later. He cheated on her, took the kids with him. I haven't seen them since I was thirteen. I swallowed hard. This wasn't necessarily something easy for me to talk about, but Harry was my mate. Despite that fact, I knew I could trust him. Said boy put his large paw over my smaller one. It was a simple gesture, but it meant a lot to me.

I think that's enough questions for today. Harry sighed after a while. We both stood up as he buried his nose into my neck. I closed my eyes in pure bliss- only he could make me feel the way I did. I felt myself shift and put my hands on Harry's fur.

"Bye, baby cakes," I smiled, kissing his nose as I did so. I stood up, watching Harry bound off towards the forest after licking my cheek.

I think I was falling for him.

And boy, was I scared.

-

Hello!! How are you all? Well, I hope :)

Question time!!

What do you think happened in Louis' past with his school life?

Why do you think Louis is showing Harry affection, but is still scared for falling for him?

Any questions for me?

...

Okay, anyways

Have y'all seen Harry's new hair?? I mean it's low quality but it looks so good 

But you know who it looks like??

Alright bye