In Your Arms

"Hey Mari, I talked with Adrien the other day cause' we were coming to visit..."

"Yes..."

"I asked him that if it was true on what he said to Nath,"

"Yesssss..."

"Guessed what he answered?"

"Yes..."

"Marinette! Are you even listening to me gurl? What's happened to you?" Alya was worried and excited in a way as she saw her best friend, daydreaming happily.

"Nathanael is the sweetest boy EVER! He's just so cute and awesome~"

"Now you have a crush on Nath?"

"Sh-Shut it, Alya! He could hear you!" Marinette placed her straight pointer finger on her friend's mouth.

"That's adorable and you're a very fast move-oner, if that's a thing. Anyways! your reason for liking him?"

"Well, he gave me lots of advices on my problems. And also gave me beautiful drawings! ♡ See? Here's one of them." She handed her bestie a drawing of the both of them, talking; except Marinette was really beautifully stroked.

"Wow. You're really detailed in this as well."

"I know right? He also treated me to some ice cream yesterday. Ahh~ It was so nice~~"

"Well, that good! At least you're making far more progress without my help. You're improving!"

"Heehee🎵 I've learned from your tricks~" She leaned behind the rails and slid down, daydreaming again. "I think it was about time that I moved on..."

"For good..."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The sun was about 125° in angle, indicating it was about the afternoon in Paris. The school just ended, and Marinette had a plan with Nath later this afternoon to talk about something really important.

The girl got curiouser and curiouser once she heard about this. She was so excited that she wasn't able to hold her giggle.

"Good Luck with your date girl. I'll go ahead." Alya patted her shoulder as she skipped down the stairs.

"Thanks! Text later?"

The brunette gave her a thumbs up.

Heehee~ What's taking Nath so long? Should I go check up on him...?, The tension rose up in her veins while thinking about it and decided to just wait.

Nah, He'll be fine. I'm sure he's just a little bit late. Maybe he submitted his project late!

She sat down by the stairs, took out her sketch pad and drew. She kept Nat's drawings here for inspiration and smiled at them.

"Are you kidding me right now?!"

Who the hell was that?  The distracted girl looked up to where the sound came from.

Nothing.

People these days don't know how to--

"Hey Princess!~" A familiar tone struck the drum in her eardrum. Marinette turned to see a Black Cat Hero coming to say hi to her.