Sincerely Yours

You found out something in your social media account, that the fans is shipping junhoe on one of a girl band, but all you need to do is not to show that your affected with it, and act normal. But you can't

"*y/n* lets go now we're gonna be late for our dance practice! Hanbin will scold me for sure" So you leave your laptop open and change clothes, as fast as you can, and you did'nt know that june come in to your room and remind you again that you're gonna be late, as june sees your newsfeed in your laptop and it still get focus to the issue that he's involved.

Junhoe knows your feelings when your sad or happy, if your sad. You're just quiet, as you don't let your anger come out, but june keeps teasing you. So sometimes you just lost your temper, but he understands. And if your happy, you just keep talking and talking and laughing to your "not so funny jokes" but he get used to it, just to see you smile.

As you come out in your bathroom, you can't stop your tears falling down as you wipe it with your hands, until you notice that june see you crying about the issue.

junhoe come near you and give you a hug, "I'm only yours right?" But you can't speak, and all you do is nod

"I'm yours and Your mine, no one can break us apart *y/n*, arasso?" He makes you feel more secure and prove how he loves you, even there's so many beautiful girls around him, but in his heart you're the only one.