Make You Feel My Love

DD comes to your apartment, because he's gonna suprise you. And he just came home from their concert, but when he come in to your apartment. He saw your house is so dirty, and he knows how clumsy you are when your rushing to go to work.

"Aish! this girl make me this so hard" but you know how Donghyuk when he see dirt, so he clean your house, even he is so tired, but he wanna suprise you.

As he getting done to clean, he prepared the things make you suprise. Because its your 1 Year Anniversary, so he gets started doing posting your pictures on the wall from high school days to now, preparing you favorite food and drinks, and his gift to you a cute dog plushie, because your not allowed to animals cause of your allergies.

So he gets done, he rest for awhile and sit at your couch. "I need to wait for her, I'm not sleepy"

~ 20 minutes later

He sleeps while he did'nt notice it, as you come home, while you did'nt what just happened when you come in. You get suprised of what you see, and you felt crying when you see Donghyuk on the couch, and looks so tired.

"Oh oppa, I'm home" You kissed his forehead that make him awake and smile at you. "Happy Anniversary Oppa, thank you so much for this" as you make him fall asleep on your lap, because he can't really move cause of tiredness, but you understand, as you hugged him to make him feel your love to pay all of his effort.