Chapter 1

As a howl has heard ,Tia sat. Hunter walked over to her, Tia bowed her head. Hunter smiled "call the pack for diner Tia" Tia nodded and howled "diner time!!!!!!". Wolves came running   Hunter stood on her rock "all right, you all know the roles, no bitting , fighting , growling or pushing. We have more then enough to feed everyone. And befor we start we will say the law of the pack ." All the wolves howled and spoke" this is the law of the pack, it is as pure and as true as the sky, the wolf that will keep it will live and the wolf who dose not will die, for the strength of the pack is the wolf , and the strength of the wolf is the pack!" the wolves howled loudly "dig in everyone" hunter said. Wolves started tarring 6 deer apart , hunter walked over to the deer tia, jewl and emerald where eating at. Tia smiled "we saved the heart for you hunter" Tia said. hunter licked her chops " thanks guys "  she said digging in. Tia tore off a leg and started eating it, soon she was nawing on the bone. Hunter was doing the same but useing her large jaws Broke it in hafe eating the marrow. Hunter sat and saw her mother walking over to them " hunter your slouching" she said sitting. Hunter sat up "thank you dear, do you see who strong and beautiful you are?"
Tia pounced on hunter and started play fighting