Julius Latimore

~Autumn~

I decided to go sleeveless today, but I brought a brown jacket just in case. When I arrived at school that day, I noticed that Jacob wasn't there. That's weird. But oh well. My day few by like a breeze until a tray slammed down in front of me at lunch.

Helen: I hope you're happy, you little bitch!

Autumn: What are you talking about?

Helen: Don't play dumb. I know why Jacob did what he did to me.

Autumn: What'd he do?

Helen: He completely broke things off! That's what!

Autumn: So you're saying that you two no longer..?

Helen: No! And it's all your fault!

Autumn: No its not. I didn't force him to do that. I just said that if he was serious about me, he'd stop his childish ways and man up. Like sleeping around and drinking while trying to go after another girl. That's not cool in my book.

She slapped my fork out my hand and my eyes became embedded with hell.

Helen: Fuck your book! Bitch, I want my man back!

I slowly stood up and glared at her.

Autumn: Listen here, Helen. I've already explained to you how everything was going to play out if you complied with my rules. Now, I don't give a fuck about you, Jacob or the fact that I got hit by a car. If you ever touch me again or my food, I'll kill you too. Got it?

I said through gritted teeth.

Autumn: If you want Jacob, you can have him. I can't help it if he wants me and not you.

She slapped me in the face and I tackled her while screaming the word, bitch. And with every pound from my fist to her face, I screamed for her nor to touch my food and what would happen if she ever hit me again. I was sent home and pretty soon, my dad called and had a talk with me and I explained everything to him. He wasn't happy. Then my door was knocked upon.

Autumn: Fuck off!

~Jacob~

When I got up this morning, I was startled to see my mom's face staring back at me.

Jacob: Oh God, Ma. Please don't do that.

Mom: I'm sorry baby.. I just.. I couldn't wait for you to wake up so that I could tell you something..

Jacob: What is it Ma?

Mom: I need you to stay home today..

Jacob: Why?

Mom: You have company coming today and it's been a while since you've last seen him.

Jacob: Him? Ma, whoever this is can wait because I have something important to do today.

Mom: Like what? Chase girls?

Jacob: Not girls, Ma.. It's just this one.. I Love her Ma.

Mom: You finally found the one who will slow you down.

She smiled.

Mom: You be good to her, you hear me?

Jacob: I promise.