A Little Mental

So, eventually after he was done playing Houdini on us, we tackled his ass and I tied him up against the kitchen chair. He just looked at us like we didn't just do something crazy to him.

Jacob: So?

He looked at us, just waiting on something to happen.

Nicole: Do this nigga just say "So"?

Jacob: What exactly do you plan on doing next?

Nicole: Oh hell to the naw! Okay honey, look.

She said and put her hands on his legs so that she'd be at eye level with him.

Nicole: I don't know what Autumn is gonna do to you, but I sure as hell know what I wanna do. And what I wanna do right now is beat ya ass for breaking her heart, charting on her AND get that little slut pregnant!

Man, if this dude didn't have the coolest look on his face..

Jacob: And I apologize.

Nicole was basically pulling her hair out now. His calmness was killing us both.

Nicole: Okay, fine.. Let's see how calm you are when I do this!

She stood up on his chair and stomped on the middle of his pants. He bent forward a little and we could tell that he was in excruciating pain but was trying not to show it.

Jacob: Dammit..

He just barely said.

Nicole: Autumn, what should we do with this bitch?

It was an easy answer for me.

Autumn: Torture and kill him.

Nicole: Gotcha..

She leaned over towards my ear and whispered to me.

Nicole: Not literally, right?

I gave her a look and her pupils dilated.

Nicole: You crazy ass bitch! I ain't going to jail! I'll hurt the nigga but I ain't killin' nobody unless I have to!

I shrugged.

Autumn: Then I'll do it. Just torture him.

Nicole: Autumn, listen to me. You do not want to go down this road. This dude may be a little on the obsessed side, but just get a restraining order and everything wi be taken care of!

I shook my head.

Autumn: I will not apologize because I won't be happy until he's gone. Hell, he don't care. Just ask him.

I looked over at him and Nicole did too.

Autumn: Jacob, do you care if I kill you?

Jacob: Not at all. As long as you're the last face I see.

Nicole: Nigga! Stop it! Wake up you crazy ass bitch! Wake up! Don't you realize all the shit that's about to go down in here?

Autumn: And?

I said as I put on my yellow rubber gloves. She just looked at me.

Nicole: I can't man. I can't do this. I'll beat the bitch but this shit is going too far! You can't kill him over some bitch! Are you sure it ain't you who's obsessed?

I glared at her.

Autumn: If I were, I'd be pregnant too and I'd have him wrapped around my little finger! I'd follow his ass and keep a shrine in my room. Even you would tell me that I have a problem!