Chapter 2

" IT doesn't taste to good but it makes the pain go away." Lexa said " Now we have business to attend to."

"Wait are you sure? You know you were just shot yesterday" Clarke commented.

Lexa nodded as she stood back up.

"Just take is slow okay?" Clarke spoke to her.

She didn't want to Lexa to reopen her wound just barely twenty four hours later. Lexa nodded at her as she walked to her armor.

"Clarke can you help me please?" Lexa asked her.

Clarke nodded as she walked over to her and helped her get her armor on. She looked like the fierce commander she met day one in the tent. This sent chills down Clarke's back in a good way though. Once she was dressed they made their way to the throne room. Lexa turn to face them with Clarke by her side in her own grounder clothes. Lexa rose her hand.

" Titus is now a traitor to use all." Lexa said " He broke one of our rules by picking up a gun and he shot me. I want him found and brought back here alive. If you kill him before i you will face death"

Clarke couldn't help but smirk at this as the people nodded. They wouldn't turn on the commander like Titus did. Though he was aiming for Clarke he hit Lexa instead. Clarke wanted him dead just like Lexa did. They people left and Lexa went to her balcony.

"Clarke come join me for a second" Lexa said.

Clarke can remember the last time she wanted to talk to someone on the balcony. She had kicked them off to their death. Clarke knew she wouldn't do that to her. She joined Lexa by her side as they looked over Polis.

"You see all this land Clarke?" Lexa said.

" Yes i do" Clarke said.

" All this is our land. " Lexa said " Together we will rule them all to the right way. "

"What is that dark shadow place over there?" Clarke asked kind of smirking.

"That is the Ice Nation" Lexa said "One must never go there unless you wish to be killed"

"Is the great heda afraid of them" CLarke said.

"Clarke you were there when i killed their queen and made Roan king. You really think i am afraid of them?" Lexa said looking at her.

Clarke shook her head. She like that Lexa said they were going to rule this land together. Lexa looked at her people and blew a horn which symbolized that someone had betrayded her.

"Titus is now a traitor and a wanted man to us all" Lexa shouted " Anyone who brings him to me i will pardon all your past crimes. Spread the word to all the nations."

The people begun to buzz about each other as they began to spread the words. Lexa turned to Clarke and got down on her knees. This brought Clarke back to the night she had swore fealty to her. She just looked at Lexa wondering where this would be going this time. She could tell she was in some pain as she kneel down in front of her.

"Klark kom skaikru" Lexa began " I leksa kom trikru and heda would love it if you join me by my side for life. You have taught me so much in such a short while. I know tomorrow is never promised. But i promise you that i will treat your needs as my own. You as my queen. Your family as my family. Your friends as my own. Will you do me this honor of becoming my wife?"

Clarke looked at her as she spoke the words. This amazed Clarke that she would want her as her wife. Clarke nodded as she had some tears forming. She didn't want to Lexa to anyone or anything. Their bond was strong.

"Sha i will become your wife. Your queen" Clarke said.

Lexa rose from her knees and pulled Clarke into deep kiss. Clarke smiled in it.

"After we deal with Titus we will announce to the clans that there will be a wedding." Lexa said " I want you to have time to tell your mother. "

"Lexa i will send word to the 13th clan that i will be getting married. There will be some trouble from Pike. He still has been killing our people. He need to be stop" Clarke said.

Notes

Klark= clarke

Kom=from

Skaikru=skypeople

Sha= yes 

Heda= commander

Leksa= lexa

Trikru= woods clan