Chapter 3

// please excuse all typos as i am on painkillers as i write these chapters//

"Lexa i will send word to the 13th clan that i will be getting married. There will be some trouble from Pike. He still has been killing our people. He need to be stop" Clarke said.

"And he will be" Lexa said "I give you my word that Pike will be killed by either your people or mine."

"Your people are my people now Lexa" Clarke said " I will send a rider to the camp with instructions for my mother and the others."

Clarke and Lexa walked back inside and Lexa waved a rider over to them.

"Clarke this is Ephiny. She is the fasted rider we have here. You can tell her what you want to tell Abby."

"Ephiny i want you to find Abby and tell her that i am to be wed to Lexa. "Clarke said " And that Pike is to be killed by them or us. Tell her Lexa's people are now my people. And that we won't stop until Pike is taken care of. You will bring me her message. You will be careful as well. Pike i don't know what he might do to you. Tell them who sent you and you don't mean harm. "

"Sha Wanheda" Ephiny said as she bowed her head and then left.

"See that is taken care of now we need to deal with another matter at hand besides Pike and Titus. Come Wanheda " Lexa said with a smirk "I have one more thing to show you"

" You know you don't have to call me Wanheda right?" Clarke said as she turned to follow her.

Lexa began to take her to the room where they held their prisoners.

"Yes i know but i can't help it." LExa said " Move now"

She ordered the men to move. Once they moved she open the door and walked in. Clarke followed her inside and she was surprise at what she found. Inside the room was Murphy. She wondered who caught him and why he was here.

"Lexa why is he here?" Clarke said not taking her eyes off Murphy.

His mouth was gagged because he wouldn't stop talking.

" Skaikru boy was found north of here. He was caught stealing from the travelers that were going between the clans. He would fake an injury then attack when they try to help him. He injured quite a few and took a few men to subdue him. I have yet to decide on what to do with him. Perhaps you have an idea?"

" Actually i do" Clarke said " About about some public lashes and perhaps a cut or two for his crimes? Isn't that the way of our people now?"

Lexa was grinning as she heard her speak. She was liking how she thought right not. Lexa nodded to her.

"Sha that is our way. Very well." Lexa said " Guards take our priosner down to the center or the town for a public lashing now."

"Sha heda" The men said as they grabbed Murphy and took him to the post that was in the middle of the village. They tied him to poles so he was hanging there. They ripped the back of his shirt in the middle so his skin was exposed. Lexa and Clarke exited the building and walked over to the middle.

NOTES

--------

Sha= yes

Heda= commander

Wanheda = death commander or commader or death

Skaikru = sky people