Chapter 1: The Ring

(Nico's POV)

I woke up clutching the ring. The skull on it was digging into my hand. I sat up in complete darkness.

"What am I forgeting?" I thought sleepily. "Oh crap, school."

Hades was making me go to school to....wait for it......interact with alive human beings!

The nerve.

I plopped myself down on the pillow and fell into a fitfull sleep.

(Flurry's POV)
UGGGGHHHH
SCHOOL
The first day of school had to be on my birthday?, I thought groggily.
I sat up in my bed, got my phone of the charger, put my headphones in and blasted my music.

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
When the saints we see
Are all made of gold...
Yasssssssssssss, were my only thoughts.

I put my clothes on, my usual black and blue. I would say black like my soul, but I'll spare myself the embarrassment.

I put my curly brown hair into a messy bun, I looked for my dad, but of course he wasn't there. But nevermind him, the horn was honking, so I ran to catch the bus.

Time skip to on bus

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's were my demons hide
It's we're my demons hide
Don't get to close
It's dark inside
It's we're my demons hide
It's were my demons hide
They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go
Your eyes they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me hoooooowwwww

I was getting into the song when the bus stopped suddenly and I flew into the back of the seat in front of me.

(Nico's POV)
"HAZEL!!" I roared, dripping wet.

She told me to get out of bed, so I refused.Then she took the blankets off. Just as I was falling back asleep, she laughed,"It didn't need to come to this!" Then I felt a cold sensation.

I was sopping wet.

"Come on, get dressed.", came the reply.

"Why don't I douse you in cold water?", I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?", she said accusingly.

"Nothing.", I called back.

"Mhhhm."

I got into my usual black wardrobe after drying off. I fingered the silver skull ring on my finger, Bianca's last gift..... No, I couldn't think of that.

Then I heard the bus.

I threw my backpack over my shoulder, said goodbye to Hazel, and ran outside the Hades cabin, through the fields and onto the bus.

Just in time too.

I hopped onto the bus and saw an empty, secluded seat in the back of the bus. I internally sighed with relief and walked to the back.

(Flurry's POV)
I saw a boy with completely black clothes, a pale complexion, and kinda, emphasis on kinda, cute, messy, black hair with eyes to match hop onto the bus. He headed towards the back, where is was, and I silently prayed, Please don't sit next to me, please don't sit next to me. Luckily, he sat across from me. He looked as tired as I felt. I realized I'd been creepily staring into space, but my face was turned at him, so it looked like I was staring at him. I turned back to my music and closed my eyes.

-------------------------💀---------------------------
Hi guys, this is my first book, so don't judge to harshly.

I will be making fanfics about all of the seven. I do ship jasper, percabeth, caleo, and solangelo, but I want to do something different, rather then *cue high school musical music* stick to the status qoe.

I hope you like this book, I am already on the next chapter.