Chapter 2: Hate at First Sight

(Nico's POV)

I don't wanna be here, I Don't wanna be here, somebody, anybody, save meeeeeee....

No seriously, somebody help me.

I interact with people at camp, so I don't really see the point in going to school. They be talking about World War II, heck I was there.

Yes, I'm like 77 years old.

Sit down and get comfy, story time.

Soooo, my mom had me with Hades in 1949. Then Zeus killed her. My dad hid me and her in the Lotus Cousino for like, 66 years. Soooo, I was still eleven years old. Now, I'm fourteen years old, technically speaking. I think. (A.N., don't judge my math, k?)

Not a very long story time, but good enough.

And now I'm here.

On a school bus.

Headed to certain death.

(Flurry's POV)

The boy across from me was starting to creep me out. He had this cold aura, not that I minded the cold, but it gave me the impression that he thought that he was better than everyone else.

Everyday bad boys.

But his demeanor.....

Hate at first sight.

(Nico's POV)

I could hear Monster by Imagine Dragons blasting from the headphones of the girl across from me.

I loved the song, so I started to tap my feet to the beat.

No one heard my tapping, so I was safe.

The girl had her eyes closed, her face relaxed.

She was thin, but I had a feeling that even full blown football players would run to their mommies at the slightest glance of her.

Light brown hair, pale skin, tilted head, good posture, elongated limbs, she looked like a dancer.

Then her eyes snapped open.
(Flurry's POV)

That sound again.

My eyes snapped open.

God, that headache.

I drew my knees up to my chest and tried to focus on my music, which was now Control by Hasley.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes again.

(Nico's POV)

Those eyes, gods, those eyes.

They were a deep yet light teal/turquoise color, ringed with bright, fiery gold with flecks of silver. ( Tell me what fandom this is in the comments)

I made a strangled cry in my throat, but she apparently didn't notice.

She looked like she was in pain, but didn't make a sound as she drew her knees up to her chest.

I wondered what made her look like that.

--------------------------💀--------------------------
I promise an update is coming soon, please don't hate me!

The next chapter should be a lot longer, so please hold on.