Moved in

I'll miss the feel of the warm under my skin- the warmth that made me calm down all this years -I'll definitely miss the huge tradition we have here in Texas -even though it can get messy sometimes, maybe sometimes is not the exact words to put it on.-

But one thing for sure, I'm glad that I'll be leaving Texas for awhile, or maybe permanently. -I don't know what my parents exact plans, but still glad to get away.- The people around here is unfriendly, impatient, brutal, and most of all impatient, did I just said impatient twice? Guess I did, but because they are really impatient; once me and my dad was going to my grandma's house, we were late as usual so we were in a hurry. We didn't intend to speed up and get infront of some couple of cars, but there's one car that didn't let us passed by- a old black chevy- As hurry as we are, we intend to be a tiny bit of a racer so we tried going left and right to go ahead of it, and surprisingly he didn't let us through. (It's like he was mocking us.) my dad hit the brake before it hit the backlight of the car, we were relief about it for a couple of seconds, but then when we were ready to head out the driver went out of his car and pulled out a gun on his trunk. It was terrifying, but then my dad tried more a diplomatic way but still he insist that we weren't up to no good. As hours went by, it felt like hours for me. We finally talk him out of it and drove safely from the scene. The horrifying part about it was, he was a cop. - a drunk one obviously since he was out of balance, his eyes was black red, his word was gumble up, and his non stop on persuading my dad to use violent way- If that's not a drunk person I don't know what is.

But leaving this place has it's up and downs usually that means you're making a decision. -

Saying good bye to the couple of people I'll think about when I'm away. "Ethan, time to go." My mom Lindsey who definitely eager to get out of this town even though, she lives here for her 32 years of her life so I wonder why she's eager to get away. Her crooked smile and her consistently tapping of her feet over the car made it obvious that, she'll burst out in rage, but her beautiful smile, her tiny eyes made it uneasy to see if she'll do that.

"Alright mom." My voice was a little bit annoyed and at the same time relief that she called me since my so called "best friends." Kept crying for the past hours and kept on begging about me leaving.

"Come on guys, I don't have a choice." I tried to put a little sadness on my voice.

"Actually you do, you can stay here with grandpa and grandma, if you prefer living here." My mom declared it to them.

Thanks a lot mom. Now we will never get out of here without them hating me for choosing between them and Michigan.

When I look back at them, they're eyes was on me, I mean all of them were trying to make a pleading or persuading eyes, but my mind was made up. "Sorry guys but I want to be with my family." I said the last word a little to quite.

I can't help but to hug them and say my best wishes for them. "I'll come back if I didn't appreciate their hospitality over there, I promise." Saying that made my beloved friends into relief that there's a slight chance of me getting back.

That's all they can wish for cause I'm really eager to leave. "They gave me some of their belongings and in replace they stole my Phone for me to come back.

"Bye for now before you smug anything for me." I joked

I climb aboard the CRV and waved at them giving them a heartily smile with it. I had a choice to stay but didn't, I have a good feeling about going away from Texas, but at the same time, my extinct says "this is a mistake." What's the worst thing that could happen, right?

The drive was smooth since we were in a brand new highway. Unfortunately I thought going from Michigan to Texas would only take for a couple of hours, but as my insane mind was wrong since we have about 20 hours so as usually I bubble about how long it is, cause as a person especially me getting on a car, ship, or any other transportation is pretty bad, so I prefer not doing anything involving transportation.