Prologue

I was just a young boy aged 10 when the first ones arrived. Hell all i knew was that i knew i'd hate the bitch the first time i saw her. Being the only british person in this dammed city is hard enough let alone this italian whore coming in and trying to take over. Then the Civil came telling bullshit lies about setting up "Industrial and chemical production facilities" when really all they were doing was creating their hit drug "the general's choice!" I didnt fall for their lies but the local crackheads did HAH retards! And then follow their leader,that italian whore, the Mendettas rushed in setting up their bases at the port to get their vehichle business set up. And finally the Preachers arrived ,they were just the ones who were here to settle the violence but they were as useless as the pigs they employ for the force these days heh! Well that leaves my gang The Hacktivists, the richest, smartest and strongest gang here who actually own half the city. I might as well be mayor as the mayor currently just does non stoo drug hits! Being 13 and running my own gang comes with a price...Warfare and lots of it! I just want my city back from those thieving bastards! I never knew my parents until a few years after they left me to fend for myself. I knew i was strong and being in the business side of things the best game and music developer i knew i was set to take over this city, bit by bit... My name is Owen Harper, future mayor of Silicon City...