Enigmatic entrance

General Xavier J Hutten was the leader of the anti warfare group Enigma and he was not one to let his power stay hidden. He immediately set up his operation of work on a gargantuan Hovership towering above our lowly city below. His guards and soldiers each had a tank, a jet and an assult truck per 3 of them. They first went after the Preachers but were surprisingly beaten and were forced to flee. I, on the other hand went on the offence and stole one of their jets parked on a skyscraper opposite mine. I simply went flying straight into the side of their ground hanger and jumped right at the last minute watching as the unmanned jet went plummeting into the base causing an eruption of chaos as the base crumbled like a biscuit.

"I am aware of the fact the Preachers are stonger than i thought yet they are getting beaten by the weakest gang here, the Civil, which worries me but i think we can side with the Preachers and use them until we need them no longer." I told my gang. I sent my snipers our onto the helicopter to try and pick of one of the Civil's lieutenants, major Dickson. As my lieutenant, Apache, pulled the trigger, the bullet got caught right in his head and left him limp on the side of the street. We celebrated our small victory by sending the Civil a message. "After i butchered your little bastards head from his body i thought you might like it back!" I wrote on the parcel and then left it outside their base.

"We cannot and will not let those dang gangs take over our little coup of "chefs" in our base. I will and neither will you lot stand for this nonsense of defection. We shall rise and show what our training can do. No more games!" Said the General, leader of the Civil.