All out warfare

Following the incident that occurred yesterday with my lieutenant sniped a Civil lieutenant all the gangs agreed to send 50 of their men and women to fight and see who comes out on top and only when there are 5 members left then the gang leaders can join in as they are all invincible until their power is drained into a soul stone. At 00:00 on the 19th of June we all brought 50 of our gang to pit it out to eachother and settle the score. Mendettas covered the north of the dock, Preachers on the east, Civil on the West and my gang, the Hacktivists on the south. In the middle me, General Mortimer,leader of the Civil, Christina and "the boss" as the Preachers called him, who was their leader,stood and eyed eachothers gangs and prepared for the mini war. We stood and waited until i shouted "show them what a real gang can do!" And thats when the 4 of us leaders vanished ,using our powers, to get into the watch tower where we waited civilly,no pun intended, when we heard the first bullet fly and pierce a Mendettas head...

Hours passed until the first gang to get to 10 men was, suprise suprise, the Civil, the General went out and started annihilating Preachers in revenge from them taking their base. Using his control of the wind he suffocated and threw them about like nothing with infinite might over the element that has killed so many before. Not bad for a 62 year old. Then the Preachers were down to 10 so, the Boss stepped in. Now there is only one rule, no leaders could be drained here and now, so they just teamed up and started attacking mine and Christina's members, until the Boss saw this as an opportunity to show of his powers. His power was electricity... This would be tough for me when i eventually kill the bastard. Another short bust of action then me and Christina jumped in until no one was left... All the men and women fell... Either scorched, electrified, chocked or slammed or drowned or disintergrated from sheer for of the pressure i can create from water. I am the only source of water that can scold, be so pressurised that i can cut through diamond with my powers and just create a maelstrom of water to eradicate everything in my path.

We all left but as we were going back to our bases the Mendettas rides were attacked and left in a fiery rage as the Enigmas left a crater of destruction from their jet bombing the only gang stupid enough to take a leisurely ride right into their scanners so they could find and destroy all opposing gangs... There was only one thing our 4 gangs had in common, and that was to rid this city of the Enigmas...