intro

Camila Cabello is a senior at the University of Miami in Miami, Florida. She is studying to become an English teacher. She shares a dorm room with her best friend, Dinah Jane Hansen.

Camila is a very down-to-Earth girl. She is very family oriented, too, although her father isn't around most of the time due to his job's demanding hours. Camila's doesn't know much about her father, Alejandro's job other than he works as a corporate executive in a warehouse in downtown Miami.

Camila is very book-smart but she lacks being street-smart. She is too trustworthy of her peers which others often confuse for naïveté. Camila gets taken advantage of quite a lot because because of her trustworthiness.

The only real friend Camila has is Dinah. The two met on the first day of freshman year in college - they'd been assigned the same dorm room. At first neither of them had hit it off, as Camila was too shy to talk to Dinah, and Dinah was too scared to talk to Camila, worried she'd come off as rude due to her loudness and sarcasm. Finally, one night Dinah was heading out to a party as Camila was getting ready for bed. Dinah felt as if she should invite her roommate to the party and get to know her better, so that's exactly what she did. After much persuasion, Dinah helped Camila get ready for the party. Dinah lent Camila some of her clothes because everything Camila owned was formal besides her one pair of sweatpants. Dinah also did Camila's make-up because Camila has trouble doing it herself.

After the party, Camila and Dinah realized how much they loved each other's presence and began hanging out more often. They shortly after became the best of friends and since then they've maintained their friendship as well as their title of roommates. Dinah watches out a lot for Camila since Dinah's judgement is spot on whereas Camila's is pretty much nonexistent. Dinah knows when girls are just befriending Camila for her money rather than for her personality. Camila is yet to find a girl besides Dinah who will befriend her for her.

Camila has never been in a relationship before. She's never even been asked out on a date. Dinah keeps trying to find boys Camila might be compatible with, but Camila turns them all down. She wants to let the world be in control of when she meets her soulmate, and until she does, she's happy being single.

Camila has never felt a real attraction before. Sure, she's had a few innocent crushes back in the day, but she's never fallen head-over-heels for someone. When Camila first met Dinah she had an innocent, little crush on her. Camila thought it was so cool how Dinah could stand up for herself and take care of herself. However, once Dinah and Camila became friends, Camila's crush vanished. Camila isn't sure why. Maybe Dinah was just an I-want-to-be-friends-with-this-girl crush or maybe she was an I-think-this-girl-is-pretty-and-she's-caught-my-eye crush. Whichever one Dinah was, Camila hasn't had a crush on anyone since then, and it's been three years.

Dinah, on the other hand, is going steady with Normani Kordei, who works at Urban Outfitters with Dinah. They've been dating for a little more than a year and a half now. Camila has met Normani a few times. Once Normani even came over to Camila and Dinah's dorm room for girls' night, which the two have every Wednesday night. On other nights when Dinah and Normani crave intimacy, they go to Normani's place because Camila has nowhere to stay besides her own dorm room.

Camila is very happy with how her life is going right now. She is on her way to adulthood and she is sharing the adventure with her best friend. Camila always wonders to herself, what more could I want in life? Well, Camila is about to find out just how different her life will become when she finds the puzzle piece that's been missing for the past twenty-one years.