a new friend...

Yn pov
I drop to my knees to my father and mother's bodies. They have just been murdered in front of me tears well up in my eyes. "Mother! Father!" I yelled. Then someone covered my moth and pick me up. I didn't move I was frozen. I forgot what was up and what was down.
============================
Once I got to the place that the man was taking me. I was put in a cage with another kid. He was crying. He look about my age which I was 8 years. I was wipe my eyes. Was crawled next to him. And I put my hand on his shoulder. "S-sorry every thing must be this way." I say. My voice was shacy. He looked at me. "We will get through this together." He said. I nod. "My named is YN LN. " I said. "My named is Ciel Phomehive." He says.
We made a pincy promise then fell asleep.
============================
I was woken up by someone who kick my cage. I look around but Ciel was gone. Then I was grab by my arm and trown on a table. I got up but was pushed down. And they lift my my shirt up to my stomach and then I felt something hot on my side.

But that was years ago. I don't even know if Ciel was real. I live alone. I am the hair to the Alextrana Toy company. I named the company after my mother. And the logo after my dad. I sighed and take one last sip of my night time tea and headed out for a walk. I'm Ten Years old. I can walk out at night but that was a mistake.