Alois

Ciel pov.

Me and YN walk out of my manor to walk around London to see if anything was weird. Our butlers fallowed close behind us of course. I did miss her. Her butler wont stop eyeing her. his eye were Bright red eyes. I look at Sebastian. He looks back at me then smirks. I roll my eyes. I hear my name being by some one I know really well. Lizzy. "Ciel!! who is this. I love her dress its so dark. " "this is YN. she is helping me solve the murders." I say. I look at yn she was not paying attention. she was looking around. she is good... she finely notice that I was looking at her. She look back. "oh uh. "nice to meet you." she says. I smile. Lizzy smiles. "nice to meet you. Have fun you two."

yn pov

I look around and I saw a man that was looking at me and ciel. lizzy left. "ciel, there is a man looking at us. "i ponted to him behide Lee." he glace over "yes your right." he nods. "that might be the killer." I say. "could be but I would like to ask some one. his name is Alois Trancy." Ciel says. I nod and we left to go see Alois.

Ceils pov

Me and Yn arrive at the Trancy manor. when we knock the trancy butler open the door. "hello, Phomehive..." The butler, Claude said. "Claude , who is it.!" said alois. Alois ran to the door. "oh its Ciel! and who are you." he look at Yn. "i am Yn Ln. nice to meet you." Yn said sweetly. "nice too meet you. I am Alois Trancy." alois said letting us in. Claude glared at lee and sebastain...