Checkmate

YN POV

I arrive at the Phomehive manor. Me and Lee was greeted by a handsome butler. he open the door the carriage. Welcome to the Phomehive manor." The butler said helping me out. Lee got out after me. there was a boy standing at the door. our eyes meet. He had an eye patch. I also had an eye patch that hid my contract I made with Lee. "Nice to see you again YN." Ciel said. I smile. "nice to see you too, Ciel." I say. we both walk in his manor. we sit at a chest table. "How have you been over the years?" Ciel ask. "OK... I thought you were part if my imagination." I say with a light smile. "I would think so. I thought so too." He said. "Time to talk about work." I say. He nods "right, Sebastian. Go make tea." Ciel command. "Lee, ho assist him" I tell Lee. The bowed bowed. "Yes my lord," "yes my lady," they left. "The queen described the killer as Ruth, terrible man." I say putting the white king in the middle if the board Ciel watched. He killed with a knife...he killed young rich children." I knock a pawn (♟) down. Some cases he killed older earls." I then knock down a bishop (♝). "He dose use a partner in crime." I moved the queen next to the king. "They know kill two times now" I knock down two pawns. There was two more pawns left. "These two are there their last. Their playing by the chest board." I say looking up at Ciel. "That's amazing..." He said. I nod.