What Could Go Wrong ✔

{Bonnie's}

I heard a constant beeping in my left ear. What was that noise? Slowly, I opened my eyes to reveal a dark room with a window to my right. Outside, I could see the moon clearly. Tonight, it seemed to be a full moon that was shining brightly.

I looked around some more and saw Chica laying on a few chairs, wrapped up warmly with a blanket. The beeping then caught my attention and noticed it was a heart monitor. Was I in a hospital? Maybe so, but still.

A memory of Foxy and I flashed. That's right, we were coworkers, and we ran into each other. He was offering me a ride home. I can't seem to remember anything after that. It was all blurry at that point.

The door opened and a nurse holding a mug walked in. She didn't notice I was awake and calmly nudged Chica. Chica groaned tiredly while her hands accepted the mug.

I watched as the nurse took the blanket and left. What surprised me more was the fact that Chica was wearing the Freddy Fazbear's uniform. Her outburst on the phone must have something to do with that.

She slowly stood up, placing her hand on the door's knob. However, before she left, she whispered something.

"I'll be back, so be safe. Please, be here when I get back," and she closed the door on her way out. There was nothing left for me to do. I was stuck on this bed until she comes back.

{Foxy's}

I listened to Chica's soft voice as she whispered, before leaving for her shift. For some reason, I feel something inside of me.

I hate it.

I have this burning feeling in my chest. It doesn't last long, so I can easily deal with it.

Spring visited me yesterday, apparently I was out cold for about two days, and he had been watching over Mangle. Deep down, I hope that she was safe at his house.

Overall, I'm glad she's alright.

All of a sudden, an alarm starting going like crazy. Nurses and a few doctors were in a rush pass my door. Then it clicked, the noise was from in Bonnie's. I was able to pick out some words in their frantic conversations.

"Anxiety,” and "High heart rate."

Even the word "Unsteady."

Before I could comprehend what might possibly be happening, I managed to climb out of the bed. Slowly, I make it to his room. My mind was telling me to go back, but my body refused. As I made it into the room, the doctors were trying to find out the cause while the nurses tried to calm him down sedatives.

I don't know why, but I edged closer. Suddenly, a nurse noticed my presence, " sir, you need to leave now," catching everyone's attention, “go back to your room.”

I ignored her anyways and looked over at Bonnie. What my eyes saw, saddened me to a new depth. He looked in pain and out of breath. I slowly put my hand on his head, and I pulled him forwards to embrace him.

His face was flushed against my chest. The nurses didn't dare intervene, worried that I might have made it worse. However, I did the opposite.

"It's okay, lad, just breathe. You are okay," his monitor started to calm down, and his small, muffled cries could be heard. Everyone left because they no longer felt needed.

I held on to him until his crying became a light breathing. Slowly, I lowered him down and watched him sleep, until a nurse came in and demanded that I return to my room.

{Chica's}

"I'm here, Gold!" I yelled from on stage. Before I got there, I had checked my dress and name tag. It was best to be presentable after all.

He approached me with a smile like always, "good to see you made it here! How are they doing by the way."

"Bonnie hasn't woken up yet," I said, sadly looking down, "but Foxy should be out soon. It's terrible that a drunk driver ran into them. I want to strangle that person till they are six feet underground!"

"Calm down, Chica. He's already been arrested," he seemed amused by my little rant.

"Hehe, sorry, got carried away." I rub the back of my neck nervously.

"It's okay, my brother said the same thing," he handed me a clipboard with notebook paper and a pencil, "here, since you like to write, why don't you come up with a few songs?"

"Really!?" I screamed. Writing has always been my thing.

He laughed, "yes, you can. Just make sure they're kid friendly," I nodded my head really fast. "Well I got to go, I have to pay some bills." Didn't he pay them yesterday?

"Didn't you do that yesterday?" Gold lost his smile, and looked to the floor. "I did, but . . . I can't tell you." He walked away. Great, I made him upset. Changing the subject, I quickly jotted my random thoughts onto the blank paper.