The beginning of End (Chp 1)

"I'm not the one who's wrong , what's wrong, IS THE WORLD!" 

Kaneki cracked his index finger as he said those words. Misery filled his heart so did hatred come. The power of hatred is something that cannot be underestimate, they brought great power. 

Remembering the times of torture has hunt him every now and then.

The victim of hatred is someone who holds great power, and that victim is Kaneki. Being tortured for days whether its mentally or physically has been severely harmed. 

Kaneki has nothing to lose, thats because he has lost everything. No one there to support him, No one there to help him. He was in pain, in solitude, in tears, in anger. 

The feeling of helplessness came to him everytime him was being tortured with inhumane methods. 

"PLEASE JUST KILL ME", " I BEG YOU", "PLEASE STOP" "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS". The words has been spoken countless of times each with the feel of helplessness, pain and tears endlessly rolling down.

He couldn't done anything to save anyone nor himself.

He was weak.

He had to get stronger.

Kaneki has forsaken everything to get stronger and his motive is now to get stronger, stronger and stronger.

Kaneki has become stronger than ever, he even defeated the one who once brought pain to him.

It's time to get revenge.

Kaneki has threw away all his emotion and his eyes was as empty as his heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While in Anteiku, the idyllic atmosphere has filled the coffee shop.

"Onee-chan,Onee-chan", Hinami cheerfully called out for Touka. Touka replied with a smile on her face, "What is it, Hinami? Hinami showed Touka the book Kaneki had recommended to her.

"This is the book that Onii-chan liked to read, I have finally gotten the book!" Touka chan pet her head as Hinami smiled happily. 

Touka remembered the day where she had failed to save Kaneki, where she last saw Kaneki.

Touka had always hated her incompetence for saving Kaneki, she regretted and remembered everytime she sees anything that reminded her of Kaneki.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Touka-chan, I won't be coming back to Anteiku.

That was the final words Kaneki gave to Touka before never seeing her again.

It was snowing down heavily, she was trying to reach Kaneki in her weak body state. 

But failed.

It ache her heart to see that Naive and weak Kaneki which she wanted to protect became a cold, emotionless person.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks, it was the first time for many years and the last was when her parent was gone.

"Kaneki......" When she was sleeping, she would unconsciously mutter his name and dreamed of him.

Kaneki had changed so much that she couldn't recognize him when she first saw his change.

She regretted not trying enough to reach for him, it was so close yet so far. Kaneki figure was moving further and further away from her. 

"WHY COULDN'T I REACH IT"

Was the questions she asked herself over and over again. If only I could, he wouldn't have left me so far away.

Touka remembered the times where Kaneki clumsily worked in Anteiku, that Naive personality of his and the way he looked so weak like a small children makes Touka feel like protecting him so much. She could no longer smell his scent anymore. He was gone.

"Everything has changed huh...." Touka said under her breath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaneki has decided to fight alone in Aogiri, he has gone through many dangerous situations which made him at the verge of death.

But one thing for sure is that he had certainly become tougher, stronger. He was completely different from his weak past. Now he could protect everything he thought.

The manager of Anteiku, Yoshimura has told him that he should visit Anteiku if he is free today is the day Aogiri has taken a break from hunting. He was free this day and decided to drop a visit to the manager at Anteiku.

He swung the door open. The bell on the door jingled a little making sounds. The staff of Anteiku met his eyes. They were shocked to see Kaneki after his long disappearance especially Hinami. 

Touka was at the library studying with her best friend to prepare examinations.

Yoshimura, seems to expecting Kaneki as he greeted him and invited him into an empty room where he and Kaneki were the only one that can hear conversations between them.

Hinami stared at Kaneki when he went with Yoshimura, almost breaking into tears.

"I have to inform this to Onee-Chan" As she recalled causing her to calm down.

Hinami running at her top speed, desperate to see Touka in the library.

Luckily, the library was at a close distance.

She banged into people and did not even bother to say sorry in the library. (#So Rude)

Only one thought in her mind, "I must reach Onee-Chan".

When she finally reached Touka, She was breathed heavily and told Touka that Kaneki was in Anteiku.

"Kaneki......?" She didn't have time to think and stood up and started running towards Anteiku.

" I cannot let my mistake repeat again, this time I will reach Kaneki!" She thought, clenching her teeth.

Kaneki left after speaking to Yoshimura, the staff at Anteiku didn't have time to ask for his well being and persuade him.

"Kaneki...Kaneki...Kaneki". Touka slammed the door open.

"Wheres Kaneki?" 

One of the staff at Anteiku stuttered and said Kaneki left.

Touka didn't replied to her and rushed off again.

She can't afford to miss him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe this is the first fanfic I wrote.

Comments will be appreciated very much :D

Thanks for reading 

Next chapter here we go>