The continuation from the day (Chp 3)

"Yoshimura-san, I promised Touka-Chan to work in Anteiku" Kaneki said with a face of determination.

"I see, we welcome you as always, Kaneki- Kun." Yoshimura said with a smile on his face and as usual, his eyes were closed. 

"But first I have to settle things with Aogiri to make sure they don't bother me anymore, please don't tell Touka-chan about this, I don't want to get her worry." Kaneki said with a pleading face.

"Alright, please come back safely and you shall start working after you have done what you should do." Yoshimura replied with a never changing face.

"Thank you, Yoshimura-san" Kaneki replied to his kind words before leaving Anteiku.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Kaneki left Anteiku, he went to one of the Aogiri hideouts where they agreed to meet in.

Ayato was there with a few ghouls to carried out some mission for the higher rank ghouls in Aogiri.

"Ayato, I will be leaving Aogiri."

"Huh? What are you saying, leaving Aogiri to join my weak pathetic sister in Anteiku, well, I have to tell you in Aogiri we fight till death and if anyone dare to leave, we kill em, you don't want to make the wrong choice, Kaneki." Ayato said with an irritated and threatening face.

"Sorry Ayato, I promised Touka-chan, I will be leaving no matter what."  Kaneki said clenching his fist.

"You leave us with no choice." Ayato said and signaled the ghouls to attack Kaneki.

The ghouls which Ayato brought was about the same rank as him, some of them were even stronger.

It was 4 ghouls and Ayato against Kaneki. 5 vs 1.

The first ghoul attacked Kaneki, Kaneki was on defense mode, and tried to attack the ghoul.

Ayato shot out some spike- like projectiles. 

Kaneki was again brought on defense mode, while all of the ghoul attack at once.

Kaneki managed to hit one of the ghouls but failed at defending others.

"Arghhhhhhh." One of the kagune from the ghoul hit Kaneki at both of his arm. Kaneki delivered a fatal blow to 2 ghouls.

Ayato delivered a punch which sent Kaneki flying while shooting his Projectiles. Kaneki managed to get up and kicked Ayato while stabbing his leg with his Kagne

"Retreat, Retreat!" Ayato shouted to the 2 remaining ghouls, Ayato was wounded on his right leg. The 2 ghouls supported the limping Ayato and retreated.

Kaneki lied on the cold ground, he was too wounded deeply, a red crimson blood began to flow from his body.

"I have to get back to Anteiku, I have to see Touka-Chan" Kaneki used his remaining strength to crawl. 

Kaneki fainted from the lack of energy to move and the loss of blood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------While in Anteiku>

"Touka-chan can you help me get the plate over there." One of the staff in Anteiku called out.

"Y-yeah sure." Touka replied.

"Clink!" The plate which Touka held shattered on the ground, while Touka was in shock.

"Oh gosh, Touka-Chan, are you alright." Irimi called out.